Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to get anorexia? (underweightcels GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I want anorexia to cure my bulimia. How did you lose the will to eat?

I believe i was anorexia once but it quickly evolved to bulimia after I dropped to 140s

You got bulimia from stress since you were over stressed, anxious and depressed all the time all of that lead to high cortisol levels and bulimia. You can blame your parents and foids for that since sex would lower your stress levels significantly. And for binge eating/bulimia i'd recommend fasting, meditation (to lower stress), listening to classical music (also lowers stress), ashwagandha/rhodiola (lowers stress and cortisol), inositol/green tea/hot pepper also helps with ghrelin (hunger hormone). Stop eating shitty carbs/sugars and start eating more meat, fishes, vegetables and limited amount of fruits (low carb/low sugar like avocado, stawberries, lemon)

take lots of naps

you wont feel hungry for atleast 1-2 hours after waking up

@Blacktarpill

I'm not anorexic, but I have cut weight on anorexic-tier diets to save time and still do, so I can offer some insight on this.

Stick to low calorie, high volume food like berries, melons, and cruciferous vegetables. If you look at the raw vegan community, you'll find a recurring theme of skinniness, which is clearly from their low-calorie high-volume diets. Avoid dietary fat like it's leprosy; learn to cook without oil, butter, or lard; stay away from meat, eggs, and dairy. Get into endurance sports like running or swimming. Don't drink your calories. Because you are a bulimic with binge-eating problems, I wouldn't recommend you try intermittent fasting, but it is an option.

@Blacktarpill tell us how you can be so skinny

I have bigorexia I always want to look buffer

You don't it just makes you lose hair and look half dead. If you wanna be stick thin but look healthy look at rich cunts. They eat organic/home grown nutrient rich vegetables, fish, and chicken. No processed food, no sugar no carbs. They do a shitton of yoga, pilates, and running. Hope that helps op, I tried pretty boy maxxing once.

@Blacktarpill what do you suggest?

I just want to gain weight and become stronger, why are my genetics so unbelievably trash?