Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to get a hold of yourself? Monkmaxxing?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
All the superstition aside would deep meditation for months on end really have any effect on ones ability for self control? I have seen many documentaries on the topic where mid-aged men would travel to those secluded areas in far away countries and come back changed for the better. I envy them to some degree, they looked like they had complete control of their emotional state. Then again you don't really have to travel anywhere to enter a similar state of mind. It just demands a level of commitment that is hard to achieve for someone so demolished by depression and inceldom. I have strayed off the path for the past few months, I was supposed to be whitepillmaxxing but I got distracted again with temporary pleasures like trash junk food and else. Evidentially I am not ready to get anywhere near the prison gates of self. I haven't even got out of my cell yet and there is a 10 meter wall to climb on the other side. By the time I'm 30 I must have complete control of my mind. I can't take DMT in the state I'm in now. The time is running out and I have no idea how to get a hold of myself it's just all so overwhelming.

I will be a changed man soon. I'll take drastic measures if need be. There are many ways to alter your personality and brain chemical balance. Some of them more dangerous than others. I have went over all the mild ones already and none of them worked, fine I'll resort to more intrusive ways then. We need to beat mother nature with negan's club stick. Force that hoe to her knees as we demolish her face. Just like Satan raised his hand at the injustice of god we must raise our hand at the injustice of nature from which we descend too.

Daily reminder this bitch rules your life from cradle to the grave if you don't try to free yourself from her influence you are a cuck.

> Mother Nature Illustration.jpg
The only way to fuck up nature is to nuke every square inch of the planet.

> Mother Nature Illustration.jpg
The only way to fuck up nature is to nuke every square inch of the planet.

Based.

We should do that tbh. Fuck all the ecobullshit. We should rob this planet of everything it has. Take advantage of all the resources and animal wildlife. When we are done we'll just move to the next planet out of necessity and advance our species this way. There is no greater drive for progress than impending ecological collapse.

All the superstition aside would deep meditation for months on end really have any effect on ones ability for self control? I have seen many documentaries on the topic where mid-aged men would travel to those secluded areas in far away countries and come back changed for the better. I envy them to some degree, they looked like they had complete control of their emotional state. Then again you don't really have to travel anywhere to enter a similar state of mind. It just demands a level of commitment that is hard to achieve for someone so demolished by depression and inceldom. I have strayed off the path for the past few months, I was supposed to be whitepillmaxxing but I got distracted again with temporary pleasures like trash junk food and else. Evidentially I am not ready to get anywhere near the prison gates of self. I haven't even got out of my cell yet and there is a 10 meter wall to climb on the other side. By the time I'm 30 I must have complete control of my mind. I can't take DMT in the state I'm in now. The time is running out and I have no idea how to get a hold of myself it's just all so overwhelming.

I will be a changed man soon. I'll take drastic measures if need be. There are many ways to alter your personality and brain chemical balance. Some of them more dangerous than others. I have went over all the mild ones already and none of them worked, fine I'll resort to more intrusive ways then. We need to beat mother nature with negan's club stick. Force that hoe to her knees as we demolish her face. Just like Satan raised his hand at the injustice of god we must raise our hand at the injustice of nature from which we descend too.

Daily reminder this bitch rules your life from cradle to the grave if you don't try to free yourself from her influence you are a cuck.
View attachment 365236

Meditation would help you understand what's wrong with you and why your life is different for the others.

There's no You and no Others. Only a flow of events, an infinite cycle of causes and consequences.

Sometimes the matter of the Universe develops a consciousness for a very brief period of time. Then like a candle, the light disappears. Another one appears. The Universe is able to know he exists. But he's afraid to die, while he shouldn't.

Uncucked men need to stop paying taxes and following cucked laws. That's the only way to truly monkmax, otherwise you're still a slave to cucks and whores.

Keep coping, you have 0 influence on this matter. You're not "satan", you're not gonna be raising a hand against anyone JFL.

Even though I agree with your points though :feelsokman:

Keep coping, you have 0 influence on this matter. You're not "satan", you're not gonna be raising a hand against anyone JFL.

Even though I agree with your points though :feelsokman:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fuck this gay earth with its fake values, everything should be burned to the ground.

View attachment 365236
Look up jhana maxxxing

If you have to ask, you are not ready yet

I would like to live in a cave