Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get 30k usd in 3rd world?

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
I need this money to fix my mutilated face and i quit inceldom

I don't think you can.

doing illegal things (in video game)

Drug dealing, kidnapping and ransoming, bank robbery (in minecraft)

Move to a third world without real internet like Western Asia then use SAT internet and set up a scam website to sell fake shit for a lot of money like Metal Sheet panels and Iron Rods etc. set it IP in the U.S. or whatever you have to do.

Wire transfer the money to some bank that doesn’t give a fuck if you’re a scammer. Exchange for your currency, then USD.

If you do succeed then pls send me some:D

Move to a third world without real internet like Western Asia then use SAT internet and set up a scam website to sell fake shit for a lot of money like Metal Sheet panels and Iron Rods etc. set it IP in the U.S. or whatever you have to do.

Wire transfer the money to some bank that doesn’t give a fuck if you’re a scammer. Exchange for your currency, then USD.
(ALL IN MINECRAFT)

Work and save money. In year of saving 2500 a month you could buy that. You can try working 2 jobs for only this year to ascend

Work and save money. In year of saving 2500 a month you could buy that. You can try working 2 jobs for only this year to ascend
An good salary here is 500€ per month but I dont want to work, im not motivated, why should I work my ass off to get my face fixed so they can breack it again or some world war to kill me or some pandemy, its not worth it, its over

An good salary here is 500€ per month but I dont want to work, im not motivated, why should I work my ass off to get my face fixed so they can breack it again or some world war to kill me or some pandemy, its not worth it, its over
Geomaxx then, go to the country with cheap surgery and work there

What do you do for a living? Are you healthy? Any particular skillset you possess?

Any convictions? Mind having one?

Wire transfer the money to some bank that doesn’t give a fuck if you’re a scammer.
Suchs bank dont exist, otherwise everyone would use them