Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to gain penis girth?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
And is it possible to lose girth in your penis? I grip my dick a few times each week to check my size and lately it seems more skinny. I've been sick for a while so I'm wondering if it's from weight loss.

you can't, don't fall for the pseudo scams

bathmate hydromax. I haven't used it much this year but when I did? whoo boi...the girth gains!! Albeit they were only temporary :feelsbadman:

Hang a weight on your Penis. I have gained over 3 inches length and 2 inches girth by doing this. I can now hang a 25lb weight for over 30 mins without discomfort.

Girth is the only thing I got going for me. Not that I'll ever get the chance to use it.:feelsbadman:

I don't think you can lose a noticeable amount of girth simply from a bit of weight loss.

Hang a weight on your Penis. I have gained over 3 inches length and 2 inches girth by doing this. I can now hang a 25lb weight for over 30 mins without discomfort.
:chad:

Hit the weights

Theres a surgery for that. Besides that, nothing

Penis pumps can do it. You gain both girth and length from them. I don't think there's another method for gaining length or girth

Penis pumps can do it. You gain both girth and length from them. I don't think there's another method for gaining length or girth
isn't that just temporary?

Before and after pics or gtfo

For real?

isn't that just temporary?
Idk I haven't done it before. I know you keep the size if you keep doing extension exercises but idk if and when you'll lose the size when you stop

And is it possible to lose girth in your penis? I grip my dick a few times each week to check my size and lately it seems more skinny. I've been sick for a while so I'm wondering if it's from weight loss.
Exercise and become healthy, a healthy body increases the blood flow in your penis and improves the girth. It's the only non broscience way.

I have more girth than the average negro. I've always been obsessed with grabbing my dick ever since I was 2 years old. The two may have a causal relationship, just saying

Both a penis pump and a penis ring can increase girth. Nothing can increase length.

there are different erection levels some times you are at your hardest and biggest sometimes not as hard. if you lost weight you should gain length. ive never heard of losing girth from weight lose.

proof pics?

Ever try swinging the weight back and forth?

Yup, dick-lengthening Qi-Gong is a legit method --
zXAknNt.jpg

if you can try check at the same temperature each time because mine is roughly 7 and a half inches (im a chad trust) but when im cold its like a tape worm at a solid 2 inch

A penis berth? That’s what we are all here trying to work out.