Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HOW TO GAIN CONTROL OF SOCIETY... BETA UPRISING

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Whatever group you are NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE is in the top. In today's world you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE about: women, blacks, homosexuals, trannies, Jews, or top tier white Chads(race traitors). THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN ELITE STATUS IN TODAY'S WORLD.

Groups that are okay to criticize: low tier white males, disabled people, poor people, retarded people(as in actually mentally retarded), socially inept/autistic people, ugly people, short men, etc. THESE ARE THE LOW STATUS PEOPLE.

One of the way that groups of people obtain power is through controlling speech. Saying that you cannot say X or you cannot say Y against a certain group is a method of control. It's controlling YOUR deviant behavior. They need a way to validate why this is a good thing so they claim MORAL SUPERIORITY to anyone who engages in deviant behavior(talking bad about the wrong people).

In order to ever have the hopes of a "beta uprising"
we need to START CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE. This means we need to make incel shaming a bad thing and censor their speech against us. THIS IS THE ONLY HOPE THAT WE HAVE.

IF WE CONTROL WHAT THEY SAY THEN WE AUTOMATICALLY CONTROL THEIR BEHAVIOR.

We can't control anything unless we had power, they have enough resources to crush us for eternity, we would need a world wide strike from incels to induce change

I'd do beta uprising if they prevent me getting the waifubot I desire.

We need to create an archive of IT's bullshit and use it as evidence that anti-incels are "cruel bullies" and that incels are persecuted

Women gave St. Bagelcel a stroke

We can't control anything unless we had power, they have enough resources to crush us for eternity, we would need a world wide strike from incels to induce change

We can play the "muh oppression" card like the women and blacks did a few decades ago

We need to create an archive of IT's bullshit and use it as evidence that anti-incels are "cruel bullies" and that incels are persecuted

Yes, but not just limited to IT. Discrimination against incels is worldwide and on all platforms.

St. Bagelcel is a rat.

Beta revolution is an oxymoron. When in history a bunch of frail autists have started a revolution?

Tbh ngl. Reminds me of myself a year ago
This. Inb4 French revolution, the (((bourgeosie))) was backed by illuminists, masons and archons.

Can't see it happening

You can stop them from saying mean things about you but she still won't fuck you.

This is so 2018's

High IQ thread
Fucking kikes controlling the narrative :feelsseriously: