Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to gain attention from foids as an ugly man

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been wearing this hat for a couple of weeks now, everywhere, when i go grocery shopping etc. I never got any attention from foids before. They never even looked at me. Now when i wear this hat almost everyone looks at me and smiles. The ones who don't have eye contact with me will still smile and look another direction. When i wear this hat i have it strapped under my chin so i kinda look like a kid or a big baby, or a manchild.

I feel happy that foids will finally look at me and smile, mostly zoomer foids. Post wall roasties will still look at me but they won't smile as much. I think this wont last for long, because when everyone have already seen me wearing this hat they won't care anymore and i'll just be another incel in public. I don't think this counts as jestermaxxing because i'm not even trying to do anything funny, i'm just wearing this hat. I think it's a good strategy if you want to gain attention. Foids will not ask you out or want to have sex but you will still gain attention from them in a way.

M302 05

Just wear a hat bro

Generally I just walk within their vicinity, and they either glare at me like I murdered their family, or promptly start walking away

Peacockingcel

hope it covers my FACE

hope it covers my FACE
It will cover your hair and if you're norwooding like me it's good. It will also cover your ears and your cheeks a little as well as the jaw. The face will look more compact so foids will probably find it cute since alot of kids wear hats like these:

Didriksons biggles mossa svart 1 0

Or you could just get a gun.

Might as well talk to them, and attention whore further, if you enjoy doing that

Claim that you're a pilot, or your friend was a pilot, and this hat was worn during a near-crash so you wear it for good luck. Or sth. Idk you could have fun with it

Why would they laugh, it looks sick
Maybe they're laughing at your ugliness
I'd be pissed off if I were you

Why would they laugh, it looks sick
Maybe they're laughing at your ugliness
I'd be pissed off if I were you
No it's the hat because before no one even looked at me. í'd rather gain attention and have foids smile and laugh at me more than being ignored completely like i'm dust.

'No one cared who I was until I put on the hat'

u sure they stare at u? or the hat

u sure they stare at u? or the hat
I'm 100% positive because i always look at foid in my enviroment, i always have eye contact with them and analyze their behaviour.

I'm 100% positive because i always look at foid in my enviroment, i always have eye contact with them and analyze their behaviour.
chad ngl i cant make eye contact with ppl

chad ngl i cant make eye contact with ppl
Why? It's better to have eye contact with foids as a sub5 man than to ignore them. I like to make foids uncomfortable.

Pinpoint em with a gun usually works.

This worked for me too. I stuck a giant dildo on my forehead and foids were looking at me and smiling.

I actually did something exactly like this when I was 13-14. Same hat and all. Similar reaction but I'm pretty sure they smiled because they thought I looked stupid.

It rarely gets cold enough to wear such a warm hat in my area so I'd get excited to wear it

Just Kyle Broflovskimaxx

They're trying not to laugh
But they haven't laughed yet. Most of them will only smile. Are they afraid i'll get mad at them? I might be a little intimidating, i'm a tallfag after all... But here in northern Europe everyone is, even the ugly ones.

I've been wearing this hat for a couple of weeks now, everywhere, when i go grocery shopping etc. I never got any attention from foids before. They never even looked at me. Now when i wear this hat almost everyone looks at me and smiles. The ones who don't have eye contact with me will still smile and look another direction. When i wear this hat i have it strapped under my chin so i kinda look like a kid or a big baby, or a manchild.

I feel happy that foids will finally look at me and smile, mostly zoomer foids. Post wall roasties will still look at me but they won't smile as much. I think this wont last for long, because when everyone have already seen me wearing this hat they won't care anymore and i'll just be another incel in public. I don't think this counts as jestermaxxing because i'm not even trying to do anything funny, i'm just wearing this hat. I think it's a good strategy if you want to gain attention. Foids will not ask you out or want to have sex but you will still gain attention from them in a way.

View attachment 918825
they are laughing AT YOU NOT WITH YOU BRO

this is typical normie punch down behaviour

who told you this was positive interaction

you need to schizocels.is

Yell I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS FUCKING KIKES ROPE YOURSELVES in public

Based and hatpilled. Hats only went out of fashion in the 1960s when that Irish cunt President Kennedy refused to wear one.

I wear Hoodies , Not hats .

Lmao, peacockmaxxing

Claim that you're a pilot, or your friend was a pilot, and this hat was worn during a near-crash so you wear it for good luck. Or sth. Idk you could have fun with it
Fantastic idea

Do these hats keep you any warm, I may consider purchasing one in the future it can get pretty cold where I live sometimes?

Do these hats keep you any warm, I may consider purchasing one in the future it can get pretty cold where I live sometimes?
Very much so. It helps even in -20°c weather. That's why alot of kids wear them because parents are afraid they'll get pneumonia and a regular beanie hat will just fall of during winter activities.

Very much so. It helps even in -20°c weather. That's why alot of kids wear them because parents are afraid they'll get pneumonia and a regular beanie hat will just fall of during winter activities.
That's great, I suppose they were designed for high altitude where it gets cold, ears can get especially cold.

That's great, I suppose they were designed for high altitude where it gets cold, ears can get especially cold.
Yea, too bad mine isn't genuin wool from sheep. It's synthetic material on the inside which could be unhealthy, but the leather on the outside is genuine.

It's also warm for the cheeks. It gets too warm sometimes.

Yea, too bad mine isn't genuin wool from sheep. It's synthetic material on the inside which could be unhealthy, but the leather on the outside is genuine.

It's also warm for the cheeks. It gets too warm sometimes.
Oh would you reccomend wool only?
Cheeks too can get pretty cold, that was one of the benefits of wearing a mask during covid in the winter I could keep my face warmer. It can get cold winds where I live.

Oh would you reccomend wool only?
Cheeks too can get pretty cold, that was one of the benefits of wearing a mask during covid in the winter I could keep my face warmer. It can get cold winds where I live.
I would only recommend natural material from animals, but it will be more expensive.

I would only recommend natural material from animals, but it will be more expensive.
I would spend money a nice warm good hat like in the images above.
It seems great if you are norwooding too.
People will say a cap and think balding but a hat like that is too stark and different to initially illicit such a response from strangers, it could not always be worn around acquaintances or friends though.

That's a cool hat I used to love wearing similar looking one's as a kid I'll buy one once it becomes winter again.

No it's the hat because before no one even looked at me. í'd rather gain attention and have foids smile and laugh at me more than being ignored completely like i'm dust.
laughing is much worse than being ignored
you have it the wrong way around in the hierarchy
normies men are ignored by women
incels are laughed at openly

ignoring is a massive step up
YOU ARE DEMOTING YOURSELF WITH THIS PATHETIC HAT COPE TO AGIN ATTENTION IN A NACRISSISTIC WAY

LOW IQ

Like your spelling.
low iq, pedantic, micromanaging garbage, tier angle, picking up on one typo one not even spelling mistake, on a forum not an english class

while also ignoring the whole point of my post, eg narcissism.

reaffirming low iq and now adding narci, a potent mix of shit

SO I CAN NOW IGNORE EVERYTHING YOU SAY

I UNDERSTAND NOW

BY THE WAY THE TITLE OF THE POST SHOULD BE

HOW TO GAIN NEGATIVE ATTENTION FROM FOIDS AS AN UGLY MAN

Last edited:
low iq, pedantic, micromanaging garbage, tier angle, picking up on one typo one not even spelling mistake, on a forum not an english class

while also ignoring the whole point of my post, eg narcissism.

reaffirming low iq and now adding narci, a potent mix of shit

SO I CAN NOW IGNORE EVERYTHING YOU SAY

I UNDERSTAND NOW

BY THE WAY THE TITLE OF THE POST SHOULD BE

HOW TO GAIN NEGATIVE ATTENTION FROM FOIDS AS AN UGLY MAN
I'm the least narcisstic incel on this site, and there's no proof foids will laugh at incels only and only ignore normie men. Why do you use caps lock so much? It's like 15 years ago when people got mad at me on youtube and in various online games, they always used caps lock and they were often mad kids. First time in 15 years i've come across this.

It will cover your hair and if you're norwooding like me it's good. It will also cover your ears and your cheeks a little as well as the jaw. The face will look more compact so foids will probably find it cute since alot of kids wear hats like these:

View attachment 918853
Bjørnefitte or a bearpussy its called here

View attachment 918825
they like how it makes an ugly guy look even more retarded. nice job jestermaxxing, but I would be less inclined to humilate myself

i dont understand why they would give you attention just for wearing that hat but i will try