Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to fuck foids in a pool

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
The water that touches the foids vaginas and the guys cocks are literally flowing out everywhere. Everyones dick is touching everyones pussy.

If you can't fuck a foid, go near one in a pool and wear the loosest shorts possible. Odds are dick water is touching her.

Wouldn't you be fucking the men too?

That picture is brutal. I can't believe some people get to experience this.

Just don't go near men
Well the water could spread pretty far though with people moving in the water and splashing the water around.

So you'd be dicking down and getting dicked down my other men by this logic

The water that touches the foids vaginas and the guys cocks are literally flowing out everywhere. Everyones dick is touching everyones pussy.

If you can't fuck a foid, go near one in a pool and wear the loosest shorts possible. Odds are dick water is touching her.
View attachment 1215254
Nah that would fuck your dick up

A swimming pool, swimming bath, wading pool, paddling pool, or simply pool, is a structure designed to hold water to enable swimming or other leisure activities. Pools can be built into the ground (in-ground pools) or built above ground (as a freestanding construction or as part of a building or other larger structure), and may be found as a feature aboard ocean-liners and cruise ships. In-ground pools are most commonly constructed from materials such as concrete, natural stone, metal, plastic, composite or fiberglass, and can be of a custom size and shape or built to a standardized size, the largest of which is the Olympic-size swimming pool.

I'm never going to experience care free fun like this in my life with friends ever, the part about being around half naked prime girls is just icing on top of the cake

I genuinely spent 3 minutes just staring at this pic

Imagine a 600lb fat dude just belly flops in there

So if i sit in a swimming pool with a foid, since water is touching im basically not a virgin anymore?

Great advice Bro. Soon there won't be any incels left

Jerking off in the pool and voila we could impregnate them with ease

My life wouldn't be the same if i was white and good looking

View attachment 1215254
Wtf

I'm never going to experience care free fun like this in my life with friends ever, the part about being around half naked prime girls is just icing on top of the cake

I genuinely spent 3 minutes just staring at this pic
:feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You can have these experiences too all it needs is a little
Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Attachments

• 1722972276648.png
    1722972276648.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 1

View attachment 1215254
E r

View attachment 1215254
My dick is so long that this happens when I go to the beach

just infect your dick with chlorine theory