Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to forget girls of your past?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Most likely a question i also ask my psychologist, but still I wanted to ask you guys: I have a SERIOUS problem constantly remembering girls from my past, some that i approched or just in my class or from dance club etc. I likely NEVER will see any of them again and i can bet your ass 90% of all girls ive ever interacted with cant remember me, but i can remember ALL of them.

Its also somewhat a few highschool bullies, neighbors (that have moved away years ago) and ex-friends that I NEED to forget and not overthink every detail and make out hypothetical "What if?!"

I need a CLEAR FUCKING MIND!

By coping with other stuff till you forget about them

Get brain damage.

I still think about girls that I talked to on discord 3-4years ago

Each and every one of them are getting their backs broken by Chad while you remember them, and they don't remember you. There's your answer.

Each and every one of them are getting their backs broken by Chad while you remember them, and they don't remember you. There's your answer.
What a valuable information i would have never came up with, thank you GrAY for this amazing wisdom.

Grow old. That does it.

I mean, I can recall the names of every oneitis I crushed on when I was young and stupid. I could probably even remember what they looked like if I tried hard enough.

But I don't feel anything when I think of them any more. Definitely not the crushing "this can't be happening, my life is over" that that first big oneitis rejection triggered.

I still think about girls that I talked to on discord 3-4years ago
Its not just what I think about that i did with them, i make up literally delusions of "Should I have asked her out?" "Should I have kicked her ass? (bitch who bullied me)" "I should have visited her so i could build up a long lasting relationship, even if just a friendship" etc.

But what i really should think is: "..."; "Who?"; "I should move on with my life!"

Its not just what I think about that i did with them, i make up literally delusions of "Should I have asked her out?" "Should I have kicked her ass? (bitch who bullied me)" "I should have visited her so i could build up a long lasting relationship, even if just a friendship" etc.

But what i really should think is: "..."; "Who?"; "I should move on with my life!"
I can relate

Most likely a question i also ask my psychologist, but still I wanted to ask you guys: I have a SERIOUS problem constantly remembering girls from my past, some that i approched or just in my class or from dance club etc. I likely NEVER will see any of them again and i can bet your ass 90% of all girls ive ever interacted with cant remember me, but i can remember ALL of them. Its also somewhat a few highschool bullies, neighbors (that have moved away years ago) and ex-friends that I NEED to forget and not overthink every detail and make out hypothetical "What if?!" I need a CLEAR FUCKING MIND!
Most likely a question i also ask my psychologist, but still I wanted to ask you guys: I have a SERIOUS problem constantly remembering girls from my past, some that i approched or just in my class or from dance club etc. I likely NEVER will see any of them again and i can bet your ass 90% of all girls ive ever interacted with cant remember me, but i can remember ALL of them.

Its also somewhat a few highschool bullies, neighbors (that have moved away years ago) and ex-friends that I NEED to forget and not overthink every detail and make out hypothetical "What if?!"

Stalk and grepe them!

You can't. It's impossible because it's one of those only instances you were happy. It's your lore and you might as well cherish it. You kinda have to suffer through it till your last days. 50/50 split pill.

I hate American foids, most are sluts, and now they're in their 30s. I always prefer Slavic girls. I just know that these sluts of my past are worthless sluts who are now too old and don't have much value at all. So, I rarely think about anyone from my past. They're all losERs who were only successful in their youth getting sex but will end up losing their social value and are most are going to amount to absolutely nothing in AmERica.

Lmk once you've found a solution to this