Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to focus on stuff?

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
I'm trying so hard to studymaxx but nothing works.
Even trying to do hobbies I try to do them but feel completely stuck and can't concentrate.
Even videogames I just don't care about anymore. None of them are fun at all. None of my copes are working. I just want to sleep and eat.
I tried abusing caffeine but it just makes me jittery and just as unfocused.
Send help jfl. Any tips for concentration from fellow inkwells?

I'm trying so hard to studymaxx but nothing works.
Even trying to do hobbies I try to do them but feel completely stuck and can't concentrate.
Even videogames I just don't care about anymore. None of them are fun at all. None of my copes are working. I just want to sleep and eat.
I tried abusing caffeine but it just makes me jittery and just as unfocused.
Send help jfl. Any tips for concentration from fellow inkwells?
anhedonia

anhedonia
Yes I know the term, how do I not have that?

xD

Last edited:
You need to understand that you HAVE to do this thing that you are doing.

put on meditation music

Practice mindfulness I guess

stimulants nigga

I can really relate. I'm doing my second degree, also 100% online. It's a 2-year part time degree and so lonely, boring and hard
I did 3 years also online

It sucks I'm too ugly to go outside (I really am a 1/10, deformed/strange looking etc)

I can really relate. I'm doing my second degree, also 100% online. It's a 2-year part time degree and so lonely, boring and hard
I did 3 years also online

It sucks I'm too ugly to go outside (I really am a 1/10, deformed/strange looking etc)
whats stopping you from neetmaxxing ?

Parents and my health. I can basically live for free at home but only if I study and otherwise I have practically no money or anything. And this is better than working in a shit job 40-42 hrs per week I can't get a good job. Even social assistance won't be close to enough.

I just meant it's very depressing to study like this, I don't want to go in person bc of how I look but it's still fucking sad to study like this even my mother said so

Parents and my health. I can basically live for free at home but only if I study and otherwise I have practically no money or anything. And this is better than working in a shit job 40-42 hrs per week I can't get a good job. Even social assistance won't be close to enough.
You could get Bürgergeld and an apartment from Agentur für Arbeit. If you really are a truecel with 0 chance of ascending this might be the best option for you

You could get Bürgergeld and an apartment from Agentur für Arbeit. If you really are a truecel with 0 chance of ascending this might be the best option for you
:feelsYall: :yes: danke

Ok boyo pay attention because here is how it's done:

- don't have ADHD
- be NT
- have a life of positive reinforcement behind you

Oh wait :feelsrope:

Second best advice: take ADHD medication like Ritalin.

just hang in there man life can be a real downer sometimes but things will turn around eventualy. usually helps me to take a shower first thing ind the morning and then convincing myself not to go back to bed but idk if that will work for you.