Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HOW TO FIX YOUR LIFE [EVERYONE GTFIH]. ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR AFTER YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO

GrAY fag, keep your redpill paki mong to yourself

tate is based but this fag is a fag

GrAY fag, keep your redpill paki mong to yourself
We love Pakistan though!

a29b61f0 8c0b 45a9 abb4 d288e64b00c7

I hate this faggpot so much,he is so repulsive looking

can we finally ban this retard

Blackpilled again

der_komische

I want to marry this white gal saar!
No brooo she is probably not a high quality virgin traditional religious settled antimodern wife-material!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit he got banned based mods

he got banned :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelskek:

thank you mod-kun :feelsaww:

Incels mad cause they get no pussy
at the beginning of senior year a girl was giving everybody high-fighs but looked at me and moved on.

unrelated but i needed to share

"just take a shower bro and you will slay" :feelskek: :feelskek:

I care brocell :feelsbadman: fucking brutal -did anyone notice you got skipped?
nobody cared. i just that weird kid who was ugly and liked autistic things and had the social skills of an abused dog. :cryfeels: :fuk: if i raised my hand and asked a question, everybody laughed. there were many moments like this throughout my schooling but this one stood out since she stared at me, like she was discerning if i was worthy of her touch, and i failed it.

Nigga got tasked to send us over to Hamza University :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

nobody cared. i just that weird kid who was ugly and liked autistic things and had the social skills of an abused dog. :cryfeels: :fuk: if i raised my hand and asked a question, everybody laughed. there were many moments like this throughout my schooling but this one stood out since she stared at me, like she was discerning if i was worthy of her touch, and i failed it.
Damn man, I'm sorry that you had to go through this. Stories like this makes me question the sense of humanity almost everyday :feelsbadman:. I hope that you will at least find some comfort in the fact that God trully cares about your suffering brocel (and most of us too)

Damn man, I'm sorry that you had to go through this. Stories like this makes me question the sense of humanity almost everyday :feelsbadman:. I hope that you will at least find some comfort in the fact that God trully cares about your suffering brocel (and most of us too)

based god fearer but how do you believe when nothing goes right?

am i just job but i never had a good start?

Oh thank god the mods finally banned him. Was getting so tired of his sigma male spam. Guess a Hamza post was the last straw jfl

based god fearer but how do you believe when nothing goes right?
To be fair it's hard to answer this question because it has taken me many years of thinking about it. But I think that the most important thing is to remember that our world is corrupted not because of God, but because of our dark nature, which always leads us to rebel against God, just as a teenager who is always doing things the other way round as his parents asked him, for the sake of being also rebelious.

But even though that we are so corrupted and deserve death (because sin always lead to death), I find it very comforting that God still loves us and has sent his Son to die for our sins, so we could be saved by his Grace only.

Also I think that God has a plan for everyone for us. In our case, yes we are incels and were always treated badly because of the corrupted nature of all humans, of our society, but that doesn't mean that we don't have some good qualities. There are many people on this forum who - for example - thanks to their harsh life becomed very empathetic, others are good at some skills thanks to them being non-NT etc. Being an incel is definitely not an easy route, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't has some good qualities within.

After all this self improvement, hamza still has bug eyes and dates 3/10 foids.

Kys, moron, redpilled normalfags don't belong on this forum. Shove your scamza garbage in your asshole, faggot.

To be fair it's hard to answer this question because it has taken me many years of thinking about it. But I think that the most important thing is to remember that our world is corrupted not because of God, but because of our dark nature, which always leads us to rebel against God, just as a teenager who is always doing things the other way round as his parents asked him, for the sake of being also rebelious.

But even though that we are so corrupted and deserve death (because sin always lead to death), I find it very comforting that God still loves us and has sent his Son to die for our sins, so we could be saved by his Grace only.

Also I think that God has a plan for everyone for us. In our case, yes we are incels and were always treated badly because of the corrupted nature of all humans, of our society, but that doesn't mean that we don't have some good qualities. There are many people on this forum who - for example - thanks to their harsh life becomed very empathetic, others are good at some skills thanks to them being non-NT etc. Being an incel is definitely not an easy route, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't has some good qualities within.
what are your skills brocel

After all this self improvement, hamza still has bug eyes and dates 3/10 foids.
the redpill is litterally just the bluepill atp

what are your skills brocel
I can talk about psychology, philosophy, history, geopolitics and religions for hours. When it comes to more practical things, I was always good at teaching other people I guess. Also I like to host a rpg sessions. How about you?

I can talk about psychology, philosophy, history, geopolitics and religions for hours. When it comes to more practical things, I was always good at teaching other people I guess. Also I like to host a rpg sessions. How about you?
i am a sigma male