Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to fix petsonality

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20220421 220022 148

I would change my personality if women have to be social to get laid. They don't. They can just ask for it.

I would change my personality if women have to be social to get laid. They don't. They can just ask for it.
Its all genetics lottery born game

Do u have that image in full resolution Bhai? Based af

No need to read a whole ass guide, just become a gang leader. Instant personality improvement for women.

tbh there are 2 ways, either youre a chad and can fart loudly on parties and still get foids or jestermaxx and be private clown, driver and ATM

How to fix personality: be chad

I'm only messed up in the head from years of abuse, so I have a tendency to mistrust people at first.

I think I have a personality that most girls would enjoy but looks destroy any chance of proving it to them. :fuk:

I'm only messed up in the head from years of abuse, so I have a tendency to mistrust people at first.

I think I have a personality that most girls would enjoy but looks destroy any chance of proving it to them. :fuk:
SAME. FUCKING. THING. BRUTAL.

Those retards should understand that, the niggas who beat their gf 3 times in a week are not incels.
Unfortunately, they will never understand.