Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to fix acne?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
its not that severe but besides the bloat its the biggest flaw with my face.

drink lots of water, it will get rid of the bloat too

Go to a dermatologist if you can. Use non-oily face wash. Wash face with cold water (heat opens pores).
Acne is normal so dw too much

Nothing you can do. Acne is your destiny.

Im trying to make myself drink more and do nofap. I noticed some things which help me with getting rid of acne:
1) More water
2) Nofap
3) When i don't go to school (less stress, i suppose)
4) Less diary
5) Do not overeat

I don't think all those things affected me, but some of them for sure. But it's always out of the frying pan into the fire for me, tbh

Drinking water is hokey advice. I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, never helped me.

You may as well dance in hopes that the clear skin gods rid you of your acne.

native-american-rain-dance.jpg

Carving your face off literally no other way.

Seriously I have tried so much and I still have this dreaded plague of a disease. Nothing is worse than this shit. Your face is everything and this shit literally kills it. FUCKKKKK ACNEEEE What the fuck did I do in a past life to deserve this shit!!!!.
Drinking water is hokey advice. I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day, never helped me.

You may as well dance in hopes that the clear skin gods rid you of your acne.

native-american-rain-dance.jpg
KEK I think I might try that dancing shit out since I have nothing lose at this point

Pour petrol and light up your face, pull deadpool or ghost rider game, always works.
deadpoolface_thumbnail_small.jpg

Ghost_Rider_2.jpg

Last edited:
retin A got rid of mine. You should be using it everyday even if you don't have acne for youthmaxing.

My acne isnt so bad but i flush real easily so i basically have rosacea half the time.

retin? is it available in the uk?
Go on pharmacy2u, fill out an online consultation for acne, and you can get a prescription for a retinA based cream that also has benzoyl peroxide. Also look on amazon for accutame pills, they are a vitamin A pill which will decrease sebum production, same principle as the cream.

You should also try proactive, its the only thing that really works for me. Exfoliate in the shower, then use the pore shrinker and the moisturiser as you dry off. Quick and easy.

If you have cystic acne, then you need to see a dermatologist and get on accutane, because its the only thing that will help.

accutane or epiduo

protip, showering with cold water and no fap are both bs

Accutane is the only thing that works. I promise. No CREAM no RUB nothing else.

I was a BAD acnecel. I'd say I was 8/10 in severity. Only one or two kids I've ever seen have had worse than me.

I tried it all. Name it. It DOESN'T work... except accutane. It cleared me up COMPLETELY. I have ingrown hairs on my face sometimes from shaving, but I never have any actual acne pimples.

Nothing works but Accutane. Everything else is a complete lie.

peel off your skin

I was a BAD acnecel. I'd say I was 8/10 in severity. Only one or two kids I've ever seen have had worse than me.

I tried it all. Name it. It DOESN'T work... except accutane. It cleared me up COMPLETELY. I have ingrown hairs on my face sometimes from shaving, but I never have any actual acne pimples.

is it worth using accutane even for moderate pimples

Did you have scarring afterwards and if so how do you get rid of them?

Maybe not 2 gallons. I keep .5 L cups on my desk that I refill every hour. .5L *12 hour = 6 Liters/day so about 1.5 gallon

A gallon is 4.5 litres. Anything beyond a gallon is too much.

You need to take a holistic approach to beating acne. Diet has to be perfect, if it doesn't grow, don't eat it. Don't put anything on your skin that isn't a natural and extra virgin oil, or maybe a vitamin. You need sun. And most water quality is crap. Full of heavy metals and all kinds of crap. Get a good filter on your tap and shower.

A gallon is 4.5 litres. Anything beyond a gallon is too much.

You need to take a holistic approach to beating acne. Diet has to be perfect, if it doesn't grow, don't eat it. Don't put anything on your skin that isn't a natural and extra virgin oil, or maybe a vitamin. You need sun. And most water quality is crap. Full of heavy metals and all kinds of crap. Get a good filter on your tap and shower.
A UK gallon is 4.5L, US gallon is 3.8 L

Not sure how much healthy eating really matters. All my brother eats is sweetbread, gummy worms and fried chicken. His skin is flawless. I eat a lot of avocado and boiled beans and my skin is full of acne/acne scars.

is it worth using accutane even for moderate pimples

Yes. Accutane is 100% effective. You will be free of acne about halfway through your pill cycle, and you will be cured at the end with a very high success rate (some people who are mismanaged by their dermatologist need a second run)

The side effects are dry skin. You will need chapstick 24/7 and I have developed a chapstick addiction because of my time on accutane.

There have been frivolous lawsuits claiming a link between taking accutane and developing IBS. Full disclosure: I got diagnosed with IBS after taking accutane. HOWEVER, IBS is very common, and many people who take accutane do not develop IBS. There is no real causation.

How old are you? Is it active or old scars?

Did you have scarring afterwards and if so how do you get rid of them?

I had scarring after because I went for 3 years with acne (6th, 7th and 8th grade) before ever doing accutane. If you get on accutane within the first few months of having moderate to severe acne, you will have little to no scarring. However, since you are here, I would assume you are too old for your acne to be just starting.

Having a scarred face is better than having an acne face, and getting on accutane sooner rather than later will stop you from developing new scars other than the ones you already have.

I do think that accutane did help reduce some of the already existing scars on my face.

It is also important to remember that Accutane is a brand name of a drug

I used Claravis, which is made with the same chemistry as accutane, but it has a different brand name. This does not matter. It confused me during the process of taking it, but they are the same thing. I do not think brand name accutane is actually available anymore (or at least it wasn't when I was on the medication), but other brands with the same chemistry (Isotretinoin) is what you want to get.

My looks have declined because of it. My skin was baby smooth until 18

1. Water
2. Nozexma
3. Retina

don't do anything stressful or have problems