Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to find solution for your pain

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Give up to it. Dive in despair. Do nothing , dont try to supress it, just feel your despaire your agony and anguish. Finely when you are exhausted and tired answer will come to you in the most silent moment.
I did it , it worked.

Opioids probably work pretty well
I speak about spiritual pain btw. But never distract your pain . Pain is the greater teacher. If you listen to pain carefully you can find solution for every problem even for inceldom

i have my peak from pain and despair im dead inside now i only want to become one whit the void

i have my peak from pain and despair im dead inside now i only want to become one whit the void
Is there only suicide ? Are you sure. I doubt it. If you are not phisicaly imparted you can do marvelous things to make your existence very meaningfull and fullfilled.
The only thing that you have to do is to step out from bonds of normalicy...

Is there only suicide ? Are you sure. I doubt it. If you are not phisicaly imparted you can do marvelous things to make your existence very meaningfull and fullfilled.
The only thing that you have to do is to step out from bonds of normalicy...

i will sui one day now i LDAR cope hard neetmaxx dumpsterdive

but i now the void is best place

drugs are the only effective way

Your problem is a lack of imagination and insanity.

Last edited: