Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to find out if you are truecel in adolescence

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
How to find out if you are truecel in adolescence.You didn't fuck any pussy until you were 17, you didn't kiss any girl until you were 17. You're probably genetic trash if you haven't done these things by that age. I'm already 25 years old and I'm still like that to this day.And it's not because I'm shy, I tried until I was 15, when I liked a girl, but she was a fucking whore. Even with ugly girls.

The adolescence of a truecel refers to rotting alone, whether in the bedroom or in public environments.

How to find out if you are truecel in adolescence.You didn't fuck any pussy until you were 17, you didn't kiss any girl until you were 17. You're probably genetic trash if you haven't done these things by that age. I'm already 25 years old and I'm still like that to this day.And it's not because I'm shy, I tried until I was 15, when I liked a girl, but she was a fucking whore. Even with ugly girls.

The adolescence of a truecel refers to rotting alone, whether in the bedroom or in public environments.
"You didn't fuck any pussy until you were 17,
you didn't kiss any girl until you were 17"

What ?? :dafuckfeels: Sus

When people said they didn't want to be my friend and their only reason given was "I don't like how he looks"

"You didn't fuck any pussy until you were 17,
you didn't kiss any girl until you were 17"

What ?? :dafuckfeels: Sus
It never started, most girls start sexual acts at the age of 15, including losing their kisses at that age too. Apart from the festivals they go to, whether school or not.

It never started, most girls start sexual acts at the age of 15, including losing their kisses at that age too. Apart from the festivals they go to, whether school or not.
Dude, Did you not have sex until you were 17 or not kiss girl until 17 or what is this writing?

Dude, Did you not have sex until you were 17 or not kiss girl until 17 or what is this writing?
english probably isnt his first language

i understand brocel there are all these milestones that are reached in your teens on average. most people meet almost all of them but a small minority never attain any of them.

That's really what it says. If you haven't kissed a girl, let alone had sex, you're truecel. Even if I'm Japanese, there's no way this English grammar is wrong, it's an obvious construction of correct spelling.

True. Missing romantic and sexual experiences during your teenage years it's one of the greatest indicators of one's trueceldom. It's almost impossible to recover mentally from that.