Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to find motivation to study as an incel?

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
I need to study for at least 4 hours a day if want to get into a good uni. But the problem is I'm tired of my shitty life so bad i can't even do basic simple tasks. When I see myself in the mirror, everything seems so pointless and all I really want to do is just LDAR. Studycels how the fuck can you do this?

The best way is to just start and get into the flow
Talking about it is useless
just dont think.about it an do it

Go fuck your girlfriend bruh

I try to think about all the copes I could buy if I studymaxx and use that to motivate me

I used to be like this and last week I've been studying like an absolute muffin stud. I don't know why, but all of a sudden I just got into it from nowhere after never having studied before in my life.

Maybe try starting off with just doing 10mins of studying and then do a 20min sesh and then 30min and try to build it up or something to get into it

Idk I also have trouble to study on my own.

i'm experiencing the same thing as you

Think about the outcomes of not studying

I’m curious too

Same. I can't study for shit. It has to do probably with being bullied by teachers/classmates and my family when I was younger. I just don't find any motivation to try to study some useless and pointless stuff.

I get headaches when i study
It’s like my brain is saying it’s over for me:feelsrope:

Its hard i need to study harder.

You can't. Just realize it's either the mind numbing boredom of testing and studying or spending your days working at McDonald's and factories (which are a good probable outcome even after getting degrees, but don't think about that)

Take a break of internet and start to do it