Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to find foids with extremely low self esteem?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I think the only way to ascend is with a girl that has been bullied her entire life for example for her weight or whatever. now many fat bitches are giga cunts and weren't bullied properly, she needs to be a complete fucking outcast. like if she was very tall and fat and high iq autistic then maybe she gets bullied and will accept incel penis. it's very rare tbh for a foid to have been thoroughly demoralized by age 14 however which we all know is prime age. what's the earliest this might happen? I know some college roasties are desperate, kinda feel like that's the first time foids notice that maybe they can't just take dick their whole life, after that it probably gets worse for them, nothing will save the 30 year old wagie catlady. problem is most of the time it's getting repeatedly pump and dumped that drops foid self esteem but she obviously should just be torched in minecraft at that point so no reason to contemplate that

I was considering this too, don't know where to find them though.

I think the only way to ascend is with a girl that has been bullied her entire life for example for her weight or whatever. now many fat bitches are giga cunts and weren't bullied properly, she needs to be a complete fucking outcast. like if she was very tall and fat and high iq autistic then maybe she gets bullied and will accept incel penis. it's very rare tbh for a foid to have been thoroughly demoralized by age 14 however which we all know is prime age. what's the earliest this might happen? I know some college roasties are desperate, kinda feel like that's the first time foids notice that maybe they can't just take dick their whole life, after that it probably gets worse for them, nothing will save the 30 year old wagie catlady. problem is most of the time it's getting repeatedly pump and dumped that drops foid self esteem but she obviously should just be torched in minecraft at that point so no reason to contemplate that

COPE. Once she finds Tinder, it's OVER for you. Best way to find foids with low self esteem is to move to third world countries where they appreciate everything.

foid with extremely low self esteem = pump and dumped by chad, she thinks you're a devil cuz if chad did that you, who is ugly is even worse

Last edited:
I was considering this too, don't know where to find them though.
I thought about sitting in front of school and stalking the foids that come out alone without friends and soft IOI on bus into approach when she gets off. perhaps multiple bus rides before approach especially if she's below 14 to soften her a bit. like everybody who isn't getting bullied will come out with friends no? :waitwhat:

Go to group therapy or drug recovery groups. These women are emotional wrecks. I doubt you can get anything good out of them though.

Jfl I don't know if they would want someone subhuman, considering I got rejected by a girl with low self esteem. Also aren't the ones that are disabled, usually filled with low self esteem, but still want some prince charming, based on the wheel chair blond and the down syndrome girl who went to prom with a non-downie, whilst her looksmatch got friendzoned.

Jfl I don't know if they would want someone subhuman, considering I got rejected by a girl with low self esteem. Also aren't the ones that are disabled, usually filled with low self esteem, but still want some prince charming, based on the wheel chair blond and the down syndrome girl who went to prom with a non-downie, whilst her looksmatch got friendzoned.
volcel but I rather not go for the ones in wheelchair or legit deformed :feelsokman: people in wheelchair don't even get bullied anyway

volcel but I rather not go for the ones in wheelchair or legit deformed :feelsokman: people in wheelchair don't even get bullied anyway
Well may be the observations vary, but I do know someone who is disabled and locked to their wheel chair, be insulted behind their back till the end of school. Also it wasn't pleasant to hear how the normgroids were talking like that, and they also do mock his speech. To be honest, almost everyone in my year group (normgroids), were only there for him via virtue signalling.

Therapy clinics, rehab, women's shelter

Find one with a bad wifi signal.

They are super common but they still won't fuck you if you're an ugly incel. The only possible exception are BPDs and you'd better stay the fuck away from them for your own good.

They are super common but they still won't fuck you if you're an ugly incel. The only possible exception are BPDs and you'd better stay the fuck away from them for your own good.
I thought every foid has bpd. I don't think they're common though they just pretend they are

I thought every foid has bpd. I don't think they're common though they just pretend they are
The reason why so many foids appear to have BPD nowadays is that foids have no limits nowadays and soyciety enables them to no end, so negative foid traits like lying, manipulation, masochism, self-harm, solipsism, monkeybranching, etc, get exacerbated. And like @GoffSystemQB said, BPD is kinda like a type of "hyperfemininity", so it looks similar.

But trust me, foids who actually suffer from BPD are even much worse. They can destroy a man for no reason without any second thoughts or guilt AT ALL.

Search for suicide foruns and try to find a foid there, she will prob have low self esteem

COPE. Once she finds Tinder, it's OVER for you. Best way to find foids with low self esteem is to move to third world countries where they appreciate everything.
this tbh. Its the last resort.

w-why would a foid in a relationship download tinder
The better question is, why wouldn't her? Will she suffer any punishment or negative repercussions whatsoever for cheating/monkeybranching? A: not only she won't, but soyciety encourages her to do it.

This phenomenon doesn't exist with even beckies + ugly landwhales egos being inflated by cucks and chads

unicorns are not real

tbh, with onlyfans, tiktok, tinder, and various other social media platforms built upon a feminist agenda, there are plenty of ways for a foid to inflate her self-esteem and/or ego. At one point they were more common, but nowadays they're like 1 in a billion

Massive cope ever heard of juggernaut law?
I guarantee you many other average and below looking guys are thinking the exact same thing.

unicorns theoretically exist but even if you find them(and they are like 1 in a million) they won't remain incel friendly for too long(social media and tinder is pushed everywhere so you are kinda fucked if she considers it for just once second).best places to find them?theraphy groups,social clubs,certain mmorpgs and certain online niche communities.the only part only works if you are at least an upper tier normie so you are kinda fucked in that regard.everything else is just a dice roll of how normie you look and how much money you have.

It's what every spergy average and bellow average guy wants. They want a girl who watches anime and plays vidya and is kinda shy and slightly autistic. But she could easily find the chad who plays all the same games as you among other things. Even if you find one you might not be good enough.

Attachments

• 1588721270681.jpg
    1588721270681.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 9
You won't, they're sitting indoors all the time & only leave the house to meet a tinder Chad.

go to Easter europe

Massive cope ever heard of juggernaut law?
I guarantee you many other average and below looking guys are thinking the exact same thing.
brutal. well some normgroids actually take the 'just bee confident' advice seriously and look for empowered foids to get dommed by. but for a teen, school life is everything and if she's found weird for any reason(or probably many of them) then she'll be forced to ldar with vidya and books most likely. when I was a highschoolcel 8 years ago we had half the foids in a class in the 'weird foid' category and nobody really cared about them but it's probably different now when even giga landwhales aren't getting properly bullied :waitwhat: yeah she can get fucked by tinder chads but if she's religious she may not install it. I know I'm grasping at straws here :feelsrope:
go to Easter europe
already there buddyboyo, what about it :forcedsmile:

Go to group therapy or drug recovery groups. These women are emotional wrecks. I doubt you can get anything good out of them though.
No not true! You realize in AA for example they literally have episodes where sex inventories are tallied? Indeed some of the most unfriendly environments for any incel. Broken type foids are attention seeking chad casers to the max.
Therapy clinics, rehab, women's shelter
Wrong!
Search for suicide foruns and try to find a foid there, she will prob have low self esteem
Nope.

The better question is, why wouldn't her? Will she suffer any punishment or negative repercussions whatsoever for cheating/monkeybranching? A: not only she won't, but soyciety encourages her to do it.
the problem is all normies are fully cuckolded so foids don't even expect to get severely beaten and ostracized for being sluts and cheating :feelsbadman:
tbh, with onlyfans, tiktok, tinder, and various other social media platforms built upon a feminist agenda, there are plenty of ways for a foid to inflate her self-esteem and/or ego. At one point they were more common, but nowadays they're like 1 in a billion
brutal. this is why I look for foids with absolutely zero social media presence. it's very hard though

They don’t want incels either. I have searched through all of the garbage foids and even they don’t want us.

This. The OP is playing with fire, and what is actually the case with mentally ill girls is that they are fragmented in terms of their personality, and while overtly neurotic, are covertly narcissistic.

This is reified in Borderline Personality Disorder.

Last edited:
Drive to your local mobile communications antennas, cut the technical room padlock, once inside, cut all the wires that distribute mobile signal.

You'll have 6 hours of a whole area full of desperate hysterical foids crying on the streets.

It's what every spergy average and bellow average guy wants. They want a girl who watches anime and plays vidya and is kinda shy and slightly autistic. But she could easily find the chad who plays all the same games as you among other things. Even if you find one you might not be good enough.
A mentally ill foid would not find you good enough because you're not pathological enough. They have ceased being able to pair bond long ago, and if you're a virgin incel, then, if anything, you have too much pair bonding potential.

There is no such thing as a slightly aberrant foid. Either they are totally socially conformist, or batshit insane.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a slightly aberrant foid. Either they are totally socially conformist, or batshit insane.
Interesting perspective. But nowadays, many aberrations/maladaptive copes/destructive (and self destructive) behaviors are normalized in soyciety, so it blurred the lines a bit, don't you think?