Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to fight back using the progressivist bias

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
We have to play dirty.

We must face it. We can’t win a public debate in today’s contemporary society.

We need a man like Jimmy Valmer the only one who could stand up to politically correct bullies by exploiting their own progressive prejudices.

images

I can’t win a debate, because I am white, and I also have white features like blue eyes and I am a living meme because I am cisgender and frustrated, right-wing, sexless. I simply cannot win a debate because there are too many labels on me, I am the incarnation of the evil oppressor.

Most of you are like me, cisgender frustrated males.

So we need our jimmy Valmer as a spokesman. Because we alone are just a bunch of frustrated white men.

There is someone who is impossible to defeat using progressive biases and logical fallacies. I am thinking of a very intelligent and able to speak disabled boy, one with acute intelligence who is able to respond to progressives by turning their strategies against them, he must give them a taste of their own medicine. We need that disabled guy to win, someone like Jimmy Valmer.

As you may remember, Jimmy was the only one able to resist against the PC mobs, he defeated them because he used his disability as a weapon.

someone like Jimmy Valmver doesnt exist tbh
over

We can only win with a black, transgender, genderfluid, vegetative, radical left rape victim incel

incel trait: thinking progressive politics are taking over the world because you spend all your time on the internet

incel trait: thinking progressive politics are taking over the world because you spend all your time on the internet
I don’t think that.

That doesn’t make me a volcel. I’m still incel.

We need a disabled AND black guy as a spokesman maybe, so we can label also as "racist" foids and cucks who will attack him for what he will say about inceldom.
Their (((progressive))) brains will explode kek

Last edited:
@pp183 is the CHOsen one

He’s non-white and Asian so that means he’s smart :feelsautistic:

Debates are meaningless
It is nust a freakshow

I like this series of threads. Anyways we can project that image from here , like "hey I'm frustrated because I have this x disability". Maybe we can project other image about us.