Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope how to fight a group

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
How to fight off a gang...

Your mileage may vary! (Ymmv)

This is only meant to help those that have what it takes to use it! Weakcels are better off hiding! (Eventually, that's what i ended up doing!)

This article could have been written by Miyamoto Musashi (book of five rings) almost all the elements are there!

-> Remain calm
(By remaining calm you retain the ability to use strategy as your primary defense weapon! You can think through your actions and defend yourself wisely and strike with precision! - Do not show fear! Instead show determination, competence, and skill. The correct attitude and posture is described in the book of five rings! - it's very intuitive) This is not to say "be slow" it just means to not freak out!

-> Attack the leader first!
(I once singlehandedly fought a group of twenty kids - as a kid - by quickly attacking the leader and gaining her respect. Thereby she called off her troops and they didn't bother me too much after that)

-> Don't get surrounded
(I once dodged and weaved and avoided a large group in the street with constant motion. Grabbing a trashcan lid as a shield against thrown bricks)

-> Use the environment
(My last urban knife fight i put my back against the wall)

-> Don't "flail"
(Strike only at presented targets)

-> RUN, if you can! (Not mentioned in the book of five rings) ~
(During a group knife fight I saw a non-hostile group on the street and ran toward the safety of their numbers. I still got slashed but the knife was dull and it wasn't too bad)

RUNNING MAY BE CONSIDERED BAD ADVICE!

But... ONLY IF they know you! Because it sets a precedent! Once they know you're a runner they will keep you running forever! Running is only good advice for random attacks!

By running, you signal your status, AS PREY!! By defending, you signal your status as "potentially dangerous!"

For example; dog attacks. Showing fear to a dog it's like a green light! By standing firm and growling back and preparing to fight they will often turn away. They instinctively attack whatever appears to be weak! So appear strong...

By standing up for yourself in spite of bad odds you are telling them that you will take one or more of them down with you! Then the situation becomes a "risk assessment" for them.

This article does not mention the "round up" (stringing them up like fish) or getting the group to fall all over themselves (via the environment).

But there's still plenty of useful advice!

When i practiced my group defense skills (alone, ofc) i used thick brush that i pretended were attackers.

My favorite survival news aggregate, (Uncle) "Remus" of "the woodpile report" says,
(the number one rule of survival is,)

"STAY AWAY FROM CROWDS!"

Nice random articles there.../\

How to fight a group

Answer: Don't.

How to fight a group
m4.gif

Idk about ur countries but kids carry knives here. Don't be a hero.

My technique:
Run up narrow stairs. They will follow you.
Now the guy in front of the charge is the only person you have to fight. He has to fight uphill battle while you have easier time fighting downhill.

How to fight a group

Answer: Don't.
Exactly!
Take out a semi automatic shotgun
Says the rich man!
Idk about ur countries but kids carry knives here. Don't be a hero.
Same here. But it's everyone! (Except dumb roasties)

It's not about being a hERo! It's about survival! Avoid that shit IF YOU CAN! This is for when you cannot avoid it.
My technique:
Run up narrow stairs. They will follow you.
Now the guy in front of the charge is the only person you have to fight. He has to fight uphill battle while you have easier time fighting downhill.
Ahh. We have a student of Sun Tzu on the page! "Occupy the high ground!"

Nice...

After reading Liu Kang works and learning his technique I feel ready to defeat my enemies.

After reading Liu Kang works and learning his technique I feel ready to defeat my enemies.
Miyamoto might call that strategy...
"Winning with your thumbs!"
Lol.

Shit your pants immediately. Make sure it gets messy. Get it everywhere, all over you. Then they will run.

Shit your pants immediately. Make sure it gets messy. Get it everywhere, all over you. Then they will run.
Lol!

You are fucking psychic!

I did that in college! It worked! One of the dudes had his hand ready to punch me and i told him.

"I just shit my pants!"

He took a sniff and dropped me - i was pinned against a wall. And said...

"Your disgusting! Get out of here!" And i did!

Lol. Ded srs!

i can only fight cats

yikes. just use protection
Lol! Yeah. I have welding gloves. But i usually only use them for dog training.

When my cats attack, it's more faster and usually a reaction to traffic. They fear cars...

I'll kill them all easily

This advice is retarded. You dont try beat the leadef to gain the respect of the other cause the leader will beat your ass on his own and on the rare chance you knock him down, his friends will beat the shit out of you.
Best advice is to run somewhere public

sorry but not a single word

fighting gangs alone is not possible, there is nothing you can do, beating the leader or anyone will make others hold on, the solution is to run for your life