Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to fashionmaxx?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I'm thinking of trying to dress up nicely and present myself in a chadly fashion way to boost my ego.

Any suggestions? I'm considering getting leather gloves, a siege mask, and bootleg drain merch first. Help me please fellow inkwells.

I don’t know tbh, sounds like cope to me.

First you must be slim or muscular build
and at least 5'9

Wear clothes that actually fit

Any suggestions? I'm considering getting leather gloves, a siege mask, and bootleg drain merch first. Help me please fellow inkwells.
If you want to fashionmaxx without looking like a faggot, try indiemaxxing

If you want to fashionmaxx without looking like a faggot, try indiemaxxing
indiemaxxing?

Also looking like a faggot is fun because foids approach me as if i was a beta faggot, then i just give them death glares.

indiemaxxing?

Also looking like a faggot is fun because foids approach me as if i was a beta faggot, then i just give them death glares.
Skinny jeans, beige jackets, doc martens etc

Didn't take into account that it was to fuck with foids though my bad, stick with the initial one it's much better

Ask /fa/ bro.

Skinny jeans, beige jackets, doc martens etc

Didn't take into account that it was to fuck with foids though my bad, stick with the initial one it's much better
I actually want to get doc martens once I can depart my shithole country, mostly for the punk association shit.

I actually want to get doc martens once I can depart my shithole country, mostly for the punk association shit.
I got a pair from a normie friend for a birthday which I plan on selling brand new, from what I've seen I can make around £90-100 tbh

You are in the wrong forum for fashioncoping. Try dedicated fashion forums or looksmaxx forums.

I'm thinking of trying to dress up nicely and present myself in a chadly fashion way to boost my ego.

Wear black jeans, makes your legs looks slimmer and longer. Boots or dress shoes to boost your height and they're gl. Then a nice shirt and a coat

Skinny jeans, Nike Air Max 270, denim jacket. Idk. That's how I cope. Get a chadcut, earring

I have been told by my coworkers that i have no sense of fashion. I wear plain, logo-less shirts and jeans all the time

Just get a nice haircut bro! Oh, so you're balding and your hair is always untidy greasy mess, okay... well then, just get a nice outfit bro! Oh, so you're a manlet and most fashionable clothes are too big for you, I get that...

Just get a nice haircut bro! Oh, so you're balding and your hair is always untidy greasy mess, okay... well then, just get a nice outfit bro! Oh, so you're a manlet and most fashionable clothes are too big for you, I get that...
Balding is probably really depressing, if I start balding I’ll just shave the whole thing.

this is ideal clothing for most occasions

QFeXfKhv5DsctpRd_m2rZGpQDFpqcpk3doXD62o118JntMIRK14aHSl5HlFdINhq120NIp0YPc-Dhu03PG_-ws7d

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: how does it feel living in such a subhuman country filled with white apologists and gypsy scum?

Like Hell on earth. Especially when you consider we got the highest percentage of Chads and Chadlites maybe other than fucking Sweden.
Being American is easy mode compared to this.

We don't call them /fa/ggots for no reason.

True.

Like Hell on earth. Especially when you consider we got the highest percentage of Chads and Chadlites maybe other than fucking Sweden.
Being American is easy mode compared to this.
suifuel to be surrounded by chads yet not be one yourself

You need to buy streetwear

r/streetwear

You need to buy streetwear

r/streetwear
god that looks even more faggy then my current getup (leather jacket, black t shirt, jeans, spiked collar, aviator glasses)

Also what kind of mask for covering lower face do you guys recommend?