Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to fake tinder account

K

kaykay

Recruit
★★
I want to create a fake female profile for tinder and other dating apps to turn up my game because I get views and a like every now and then,

1. but rarely I get any reply to "hi <name> :) How are you?" - I guess this isn't how a conversation on a hookup platform starts? Recommendations?
  2. Check out competition and their message styles
  3. Check Foids actual SMV in my area (how many likes will there be in an week of tindering if I'm picky on the guys?
  4. anything you'd like to know?

• How do I get a phone number for sign up? 2nd hand? Don't want my name associated with anything. Can't use mine because I may sign up for all the apps again to maybe get lucky some day (which probably wont happen), at least I'm wasting some foids time.
  • Can someone share some pics of an average foid? Below-25 if possible as PM

thanks I'm aware of throwaway mails but tinder requires a phone number. Or do I create a fake facebook and sign up to tinder with the FB account?
I created a fake facebook using the throwaway email which is very easy and quick.

@NeetSupremacist

download bluestacks
download older version of tinder for android
install it in your bluestacks
make a fake facebook
or just buy a cheap prepay sim card for 1$

if you want to change location use fakeGPS

Shit, I'll end up Chadfishing someday, so much curiosity that you guys stir in me. I hope I don't rope over it.

I should not have done this. Apart from the 7 matches in 10 minutes swiping:

I'm 15-20cm shorter than the average guy on tinder
I don't have any bachelor or master to put into my description
I don't have facial aesthetics / hair like 3 out of 4 guys on there
I don't have any good pictures I could use expect for 1

Shit, I'll end up Chadfishing someday, so much curiosity that you guys stir in me. I hope I don't rope over it.
Same, i get really hyped for new tinder experiments

Same, that's something I plan to do. It'll likely give me the same anger I felt during red pill rage.