Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to even not be an incel?

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★
Most men get 0 on old, warm approach doesnt work after HS or some useless college degree and pua is beyond retarded. I dont even assume Im able to even touch a foid in sexual way as its impossible to do it

Simple, have good genetics and be NT

Incels get no free pussy.
Normies get pussy on betabuxx and will end cucked.
Chads get the pussies, and rarely commit. But they can get cucked and divorced too, but they have so many options that the "heartbreaks" are easily replaced.

As much as the normie is hated as a concept here, I consider that being a man in most cases is a disadvantage and a life of suffering

Incels get no free pussy.
Normies get pussy on betabuxx and will end cucked.
Chads get the pussies, and rarely commit. But they can get cucked and divorced too, but they have so many options that the "heartbreaks" are easily replaced.

As much as the normie is hated as a concept here, I consider that being a man in most cases is a disadvantage and a life of suffering
High iq shitskin. Hard to see such a wise comment made by brown skin owner

If you’re an ugly mf you need to be as low inhib as possible, women have a weird lust for dangerous thugs. It won’t work if you don’t look intimidating though, and people will see through your facade if you just aren’t built like that also.

Where IQ is lacking, it is made up for with experience.
Iq is the ability to manipilate with abstractions. If an idiot is low iq but has plenty of experience he would still commit same mistakes and choose wrong pathways.

While high iq no experienced guy struggles with life as long as he isnt experienced. High iq without experience just allow you to faster thinking etc.

If you’re an ugly mf you need to be as low inhib as possible, women have a weird lust for dangerous thugs. It won’t work if you don’t look intimidating though, and people will see through your facade if you just aren’t built like that also.
Lifefuel tbh

You're asking the right people bro! We can help!

Iq is the ability to manipilate with abstractions. If an idiot is low iq but has plenty of experience he would still commit same mistakes and choose wrong pathways.

While high iq no experienced guy struggles with life as long as he isnt experienced. High iq without experience just allow you to faster thinking etc.
Honestly, I think behaviorism is quite efficient at making many animals, including us humans, Let us avoid falling into the same mistakes, depending on the degree and according to other elements.

Addiction or poor risk assessment is also a fact to consider.

I don't think blackpill is knowledge for intellectuals, but rather it is practically like reading a recipe of how things work:

If you are ugly, short, or physically deformed, your chances of getting laid are low and if it is the other way around, you will have a better chance of success.

And yet, most bluepilled normies you can find, including the white ones, despite their average intelligence of 100, They will never want to accept the obvious: genetics as a supreme conditioning value.

T Someday it would be interesting that high IQ with normie looks were interviewed about the blackpill; I'm not so sure they would accept it.

Increase your heightfidence
Improve your faceonality
Become NT