Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to evade taking meds

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
My parents check me regularly while "I take my pills". How do I evade it? It's not much of a secret.
Just slide it below your tongue, drink a few draught, and try not to infest your mouth with saliva. Then I go my room, and spit it the meds out in a tissue.
Works every time :feelsokman:

:soy::foidSoy::bluepill:< swallow this pill, son! :feels:< leave me alone

My parents check me regularly while "I take my pills". How do I evade it? It's not much of a secret.
Just slide it below your tongue, drink a few draught, and try not to infest your mouth with saliva. Then I go my room, and spit it the meds out in a tissue.
Works every time :feelsokman:
same or I just counter the anti schizo meds with vodka and speed to reduce side effects (in video game)

337.gif

I used to take anti depressive medication, it literally didn't do shit

I took Strattera irregularly when I was fifteen.

forced medication
Well that's what the psychiatrists do. They prescribe you meds and they get money for it. I used to take Rivotril, Haloperidol, now I'm supposed to be taking Explemed and Sertralin (Explemed is anti psychotics, Sertralin is mood enhancer, but I still don't want to take it)

I used to take anti depressive medication, it literally didn't do shit
Same here. For a short time when I was forced to go to therapy for depression/anxiety/whatever else, soon after they tried to put me on medication for these ailments. They didn't do shit, even when they upped the dosage and changed which medication it was. The medication for depression/anxiety AND the ADD/ADHD meds didn't work and soon I just didn't even take them anymore. It was a waste of money and time, and for an incel that is all that "therapy" and "medication" will ever be.

What they (and admittedly myself) didn't realize, was that my conditions weren't induced by neurochemical imbalances, but rather by the shitty state of my life. While my life has only improved marginally it is only due to my copes really, I just learned to live better with these shitty circumstances and try to detach myself from reality as often as possible by coping.

Same here. For a short time when I was forced to go to therapy for depression/anxiety/whatever else, soon after they tried to put me on medication for these ailments. They didn't do shit, even when they upped the dosage and changed which medication it was. The medication for depression/anxiety AND the ADD/ADHD meds didn't work and soon I just didn't even take them anymore. It was a waste of money and time, and for an incel that is all that "therapy" and "medication" will ever be.

What they (and admittedly myself) didn't realize, was that my conditions weren't induced by neurochemical imbalances, but rather by the shitty state of my life. While my life has only improved marginally it is only due to my copes really, I just learned to live better with these shitty circumstances and try to detach myself from reality as often as possible by coping.
The medications helped me somewhat, reducing my psychosis occurence. Since I don't take my medications, I don't feel as much suicidal as I used to. Thanks for sharing brocel