Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to escape wristceldom

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2022 10 04 at 200237

Wrist size > face

that guy's wrist in the picture isnt even small

10/10 Chad, wristmogs me to hell and back! :feelstastyman:

His proportions look oddly alien. :feelssus:

Decades of manual labor or heavy lifting in general but that only gives maybe an inch at most. Only real solution is to work the fuck out of your forearms to offset tiny wrists.

Cope then why do bodybuilders who lift heavy weights for years still have small wrists? its genetics and growth hormone.
Because many of them haven't lifted for that long. My father worked in factory type jobs for 30+ years with lots of manual labor and he went from having small wrists and forearms to having popeye type shit. You can grow your wrists and especially forearms but you have to go through hell to do so and even then half a inch is more realistic in wrist growth.

I know men who have worked at least 20 years in construction and they dont seem to have big arms
I mean you can believe whatever you want, I've literally seen it happen for myself. You're not going to increase your wrists by like 2-3 inches at all but decades of lots of heavy lifting you will increase your wrist anywhere from 0.5-1 inch which isn't that much but it is noticeable.

I wonder if its possible to grow wrist at gym