Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to escape misery while being an incel

C

ChichikovWantsSouls

Greycel
I am like many of you. I was born autistic and depressive, mentally ill beyond repair. I was rejected by all the girls I liked. The first girl I liked I didn’t even ask out; my friend just told her to embarrass me and she obviously rejected me. All the other times I have tried to ask someone out have been via text and they have all been bad. I perhaps never will get a girlfriend, at least the chance I will seems slim: I am autistic, anxious, pessimistic, at times strange-looking and disconcerting and am a jobless NEET. So, as you can see, I am not the type women flock too.

I am growing optimistic by the day. All of our chains are forged by our minds and we can break them off with understanding and strength of will!

Incels are all hypocrites. Why condemn woman for being promiscuous? You yourselves would have sex with many women if you could. If you could. There it is: resentment. That is the rotten core that ruins your lives. Let’s take it for a fact that you are hopeless in terms of love: fine! What of it then? Why stew and seethe and ruin the whole of your joy and being because one aspect of life is shut off to you? Resentment is by far one of the worst evils one can do to oneself. You wholly subscribe to what Nietzsche called ‘Slave Morality’ i.e. because you can’t have sex yourselves you condemn those who do (Stacys and Chads).

There might be a chance for you. At the moment you shut yourselves up in a dark, airless dungeon and claim there is no light in the world! You concern yourself with ugliness, with weakness and impotence and hatred and resentment and anger. You give in to all these weak emotions and they make you miserable and by binding yourself with hatred and resentment you enter HELL. As Dostoevsky wrote: “What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.”

You are unable to love and that is where you suffer. By hating women you shut yourself off from them forever.

I love women because I love everyone because everyone is an aspect of GOD. Why look down on ugly women, autistic women who are much like ourselves? They are our sisters! I understand how you all feel. I, too, have lain in the mud, I have felt the sting of loneliness and have sat with my starving skin at night. The only way to escape this HELL you have place yourself into is by LOVE. Learn to love the world and extend compassion to everyone and alleviate suffering when you can.

I am YOU. I have suffered, I have felt what you’ve felt. Suffering doesn’t have to lead you to HELL and resentment: it can transform you for the better, it can give you experience and perspective. I love you all, each and every one. HOLD MY HAND, FRIENDS! LET ME LEAD YOU TO PEACE AND TRANQUILLITY ON EARTH. LET ME OPEN UP THE POSSIBILITY FOR LOVE! THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS INSIDE YOU!

I am like many of you. I was born autistic and depressive, mentally ill beyond repair. I was rejected by all the girls I liked. The first girl I liked I didn’t even ask out; my friend just told her to embarrass me and she obviously rejected me. All the other times I have tried to ask someone out have been via text and they have all been bad. I perhaps never will get a girlfriend, at least the chance I will seems slim: I am autistic, anxious, pessimistic, at times strange-looking and disconcerting and am a jobless NEET. So, as you can see, I am not the type women flock too.

I am growing optimistic by the day. All of our chains are forged by our minds and we can break them off with understanding and strength of will!

Incels are all hypocrites. Why condemn woman for being promiscuous? You yourselves would have sex with many women if you could. If you could. There it is: resentment. That is the rotten core that ruins your lives. Let’s take it for a fact that you are hopeless in terms of love: fine! What of it then? Why stew and seethe and ruin the whole of your joy and being because one aspect of life is shut off to you? Resentment is by far one of the worst evils one can do to oneself. You wholly subscribe to what Nietzsche called ‘Slave Morality’ i.e. because you can’t have sex yourselves you condemn those who do (Stacys and Chads).

There might be a chance for you. At the moment you shut yourselves up in a dark, airless dungeon and claim there is no light in the world! You concern yourself with ugliness, with weakness and impotence and hatred and resentment and anger. You give in to all these weak emotions and they make you miserable and by binding yourself with hatred and resentment you enter HELL. As Dostoevsky wrote: “What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.”

You are unable to love and that is where you suffer. By hating women you shut yourself off from them forever.

I love women because I love everyone because everyone is an aspect of GOD. Why look down on ugly women, autistic women who are much like ourselves? They are our sisters! I understand how you all feel. I, too, have lain in the mud, I have felt the sting of loneliness and have sat with my starving skin at night. The only way to escape this HELL you have place yourself into is by LOVE. Learn to love the world and extend compassion to everyone and alleviate suffering when you can.

I am YOU. I have suffered, I have felt what you’ve felt. Suffering doesn’t have to lead you to HELL and resentment: it can transform you for the better, it can give you experience and perspective. I love you all, each and every one. HOLD MY HAND, FRIENDS! LET ME LEAD YOU TO PEACE AND TRANQUILLITY ON EARTH. LET ME OPEN UP THE POSSIBILITY FOR LOVE! THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS INSIDE YOU!
Cat quote

Didn't read but happy for you or sad.
You are trapped in a dungeon, I have given you the KEY to gain your freedom. You may unlock the door or keep it shut: it is your choice. Join me if you want, I only give you the key because I love you, as I love all humans because all humans are a part of GOD.

Simple answer: you can't.

Why look down on ugly women, autistic women who are much like ourselves? They are our sisters!
Do you seriously in your heart believe ugly and Non Nt women have the same struggles as sub5 non nt incels:feelsseriously:
The only way to escape this HELL you have place yourself into is by LOVE. Learn to love the world and extend compassion to everyone and alleviate suffering when you can.
Copes me

Just because I got used to not having sex and relationships doesn't make me less miserable you gray

The larp is crazy with this one, thanks for the laughs

NGR because seems like a larp

Just because I got used to not having sex and relationships doesn't make me less miserable you gray
Watch me! Copy me! We can try together! The mind can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. Take my hand and let us be blessed together! Let us have pure joy and love for the world!

When you get your heart broken so many times and have foids treat you subhuman its hard to love. I only hate hot foids because I will never get to fuck them and they are entitled and stupid. Normal and ugly foids I try to ascend with but it never works

When you get your heart broken so many times and have foids treat you subhuman its hard to love. I only hate hot foids because I will never get to fuck them and they are entitled and stupid. Normal and ugly foids I try to ascend with but it never works

“He who wishes to revenge injuries by reciprocal hatred will live in misery. But he who endeavors to drive away hatred by means of love, fights with pleasure and confidence; he resists equally one or many men, and scarcely needs at all the help of fortune. Those whom he conquers yield joyfully”​

Watch me! Copy me! We can try together! The mind can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. Take my hand and let us be blessed together! Let us have pure joy and love for the world!
Someone please ban this faggot