Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to escape ignorance and alienation?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
How can I break the chains that bind most people these days? ignorance and alienation. escape the rat race and rise financially

First one you can simply look up information online (most people doesn't)

Secondlyou can't. Incels and autists are 99.9% of the times alienated. Trust me I have some "friend groups" and I know they're only tolerancing me.

How can I break the chains that bind most people these days? ignorance and alienation. escape the rat race and rise financially
I don't think escaping ignorance and alienation is compatible with rising financially. Someone who isn't ignorant and alienated would be knowledgeable and empathetic. So they wouldn't, in good conscience, hoard wealth, or display the dark triad traits necessary to climb the corporate ladder. It requires either ignorance or alienation.

I don't think escaping ignorance and alienation is compatible with rising financially. Someone who isn't ignorant and alienated would be knowledgeable and empathetic. So they wouldn't, in good conscience, hoard wealth, or display the dark triad traits necessary to climb the corporate ladder. It requires either ignorance or alienation.
so do you have to choose any of these things?

Ignorance: Study

Money: Work (Theoretically)

Alienation is baked into modern globohomocapitalism. Philosophy offers some band-aids.