Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to enlighten this autist

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
In one of my classes I sit next to a nigga who’s a high functioning autist. He’s very loud and is always eager to raise his hand. He constantly uses Reddit humor irl and the normies laugh at him, he’s oblivious at the fact they aren’t laughing at his jokes but at him, it’s really sad. That being said he’s also a narcissistic cunt, which I understand is normal for spergs. He’s constantly making fun of me, his special needs friend, basically everyone who treats him with a modicum of consideration.
It should go without saying he’s a total truecel, but he’s low inhib enough to spout altright shit in class so I feel like I can get him here.

If he uses Reddit humor we have a problem.

Eh, you might just need to leave him be bro and hope he reaches an epiphany. I don’t think he’s willing to listen to anyone.

slap his ass then give him a kiss

say no homo after u do it

If he uses Reddit humor we have a problem.
Yeah he’s a big fan of the “Bank Bemes.” On the topic of the holocaust he exclaimed “I did Nazi that coming!” It’s imperative IT doesn’t get to him first.

Try to blackpill him. Otherwise just leave him go. Autism sucks man

Tell him about .is tbh.

It would be highly difficult to blackpill him and far too time-consuming.