Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to end you suffer buda/schopenhauer/estoicism/ascetismpill

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Very simple to understand. You suffer because you want girls and you can't have girls, right?
So, you can't control the fact girls dont wanna you, but you can control your wishes
So, if you ignore and dont wish girls anymore, you woen't suffer by this
Apply this for all you suffer

suffering is the root of all desire cut your head off to suffer no more

just ignore all your problems and monkmaxx bro

Do not try this brocels. Its too powerful and meant to be practised by advance monks, once i tried this and literally mystical succubus and enchantress like female figures attacked me at night and one even had sex with me in dreams and broke my abstinency . It should be practised under supervision of a learned elder

but you can control your wishes
Maybe you can (which I doubt for the record) but that don't mean others can too. This logic is just as flagrant as "I can get a gf, so you can too". I imagine that for many users here, wanting a gf is not just some velleity they can talk themselves out of, but rather a deep, burning desire that's not so easily overridden.