Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to dress up as incel so people don't bully you ?

eliya

eliya

Greycel
So here is the thing when I was 14 15 I tried in to get into fashion since I was fit I thought it could be a good idea so I bought a bright yellow shirt and some nice jeans nothing too fancy and I went to to my English class with it first thing that happened was that my chad classmate started making fun of me for it he was like why would a Brown guy like you wear something like that aren't you embarrassed
After that I never wore that shirt again and I stopped carrying about fashion and clothing most of the time I just dressed up like a homeless guy but the problem is that it draws attention I have been a stoped by security guards multiple times because they thought I was a drug dealer or some sort of a beggar

So my question is how can I dress up in a way that people won't notice me I just want to blend in and be invisible nothing too fancy nothing too cheap I just don't want people to pick up on me I tried YouTube and all the fashion YouTubers are f****** normies who dress up just to get attention so I am really lost I was hoping that you guys might be able to help a youngcel like me
sorry for such a long post

Reminiscence of reading ER fashionamxxing.

So here is the thing when I was 14 15 I tried in to get into fashion since I was fit I thought it could be a good idea so I bought a bright yellow shirt and some nice jeans nothing too fancy and I went to to my English class with it first thing that happened was that my chad classmate started making fun of me for it he was like why would a Brown guy like you wear something like that aren't you embarrassed
After that I never wore that shirt again and I stopped carrying about fashion and clothing most of the time I just dressed up like a homeless guy but the problem is that it draws attention I have been a stoped by security guards multiple times because they thought I was a drug dealer or some sort of a beggar

So my question is how can I dress up in a way that people won't notice me I just want to blend in and be invisible nothing too fancy nothing too cheap I just don't want people to pick up on me I tried YouTube and all the fashion YouTubers are f****** normies who dress up just to get attention so I am really lost I was hoping that you guys might be able to help a youngcel like me
Nothing you can do.

i tried getting a buzzcut to be intimidating and masculine looking but i still got bullied and judged by normies on the street. If you're an incel its visible people hate ugly men simple as.

I wore shitty clothes and didn't care at all.

No clothes for your face or your height

He made fun of you because you're ugly, not because of your clothes. Ugly men can't have anything.

You should always match you're pants and shirt colors.

Red shirt red pants

Yellow shirt yellow pants

They probably only think your homeless or a drug dealer since you are black and wearing baggy clothes
So the problem is your looks

Just wear low key clothes nothing that sticks out no bright colours or anything
Clothes with a fit that arent to tight or too baggy

Just try to wear something similar to what you see most normal people wearing snd then maybe you will fit into the crowd better depending on how bad your genes are

Dress like cartel members in the movie Scarface or like drug lords.

Miami vice suits and gold jewelry.

get a gang tattoo by actually joining a gang.

People will fuck off right away.

What I notice women look at me not in attraction but in fear that I am not someone to disrespected. And they likewise don’t fuck with me or give me dirty looks.

Same with men. They don’t fuck with me at all.

They probably only think your homeless or a drug dealer since you are black and wearing baggy clothes
So the problem is your looks

Just wear low key clothes nothing that sticks out no bright colours or anything
Clothes with a fit that arent to tight or too baggy

Just try to wear something similar to what you see most normal people wearing snd then maybe you will fit into the crowd better depending on how bad your genes are
That's probably the best answer but I don't really want to reflect other people they dress up like fagets I'm much rather just go with normal t-shirt sweet shirts and jeans

Yeah that's what I'm going to do

What I notice women look at me not in attraction but in fear that I am not someone to disrespected. And they likewise don’t fuck with me or give me dirty looks.

Based I wish I had the personality to do that
You really are thugmaxing

That's probably the best answer but I don't really want to reflect other people they dress up like fagets I'm much rather just go with normal t-shirt sweet shirts and jeans

Yeah that's what I'm going to do
Thats the type of clothes im talking about
Just the type of shit You wouldn't even take notice of if you saw someone wearing it in the street

If thats what you already wear then your clothes aren't the problem

This only works if you have the right looks and personality to match it
Even if you are ugly you need a certain look about you

If you naturally look like a nerd and then do this people will still not be intimidated

Wear clothing from a thrift store or better yet wear old and gross and tattered clothing to make you look like a homeless person.

Wear clothing from a thrift store or better yet wear old and gross and tattered clothing to make you look like a homeless person.
This is what I was doing until now but I don't want to be stopped by security
It has happened a couple of times already

This only works if you have the right looks and personality to match it
Even if you are ugly you need a certain look about you

If you naturally look like a nerd and then do this people will still not be intimidated

I’ve had multiple people suspect me of selling drugs - which I do but very cleverly.

Wear tracks and blue T

just dress like an npc. another guy going through the day

I just wear black cargo trousers, white AF1s and a plain white or black t shirt / hoodie.

Reminiscence of reading ER fashionamxxing.

fashion is gay and fags can't be incels