Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to do tinder chadfish experiment niggers

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Some retard said that 5’4 chads can slay and when I asked for proof (I literally said he had the burden of proof because he made the claim) he told me to do the tinder experiment myself to see. So for the past few days the curiosity has been growing and I wanna see if a 5’4 chad can really slay. I know he can’t but I’m curious what’ll happen. Is there a tutorial on how to chadfish? Like where do I get believable selfies from chads?

Find some prettyboy's insta and use his pics.

Are you retarded? Just steal pics from a prettyboys insta
Show me nigger I don’t want him to be famous or something also do I need to verify I’m him or some shit idk I’ve never done this before

Show me nigger I don’t want him to be famous or something also do I need to verify I’m him or some shit idk I’ve never done this before
Find a prettyboy with less than like 2,000 followers on ig, screen shot some of his pics (shirtless ones too). To make sure hes not an influencer, make sure he doesn't have sponsored posts.

I think you might just have to verify a phone number, you can set up a free one with google voice

also do I need to verify I’m him or some shit
Yes if you want foids to actually trust your profile. That's where you get the real blackpills, where she fully believes you are a Chad interested in her. :society:

Yes if you want foids to actually trust your profile. That's where you get the real blackpills, where she fully believes you are a Chad interested in her. :society:
Tails was able to verify his chadfish how’d he do it? :feelshehe:

Where do I find non famous pretty boys/ chads on insta
Go on Pinterest, search up attractive guys, click on one of their pictures, and some foids in the comment section will say who they are.

Go on Pinterest, search up attractive guys, click on one of their pictures, and some foids in the comment section will say who they are.
K will do how to verify though

One time a guy from Reddit sent me a chads pics and I used them to chadfish. Wish I could try that again