Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How to do the minimum in graduate school? No

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm really tired of studying and competition at this point, I just want to get a job after grad school after all this fucking hussle.
@Transcended Trucel @Diocel any tips to "do the bare minimum?"

If they give you sample assignments just copy the structure for your assignments (but of course don't plagiarize) without going in deeper in your research and sheit like that and you will pass. And choose easy topics that have a lot of information and data online. If you have exams well it's over because the only way to pass them without cheating is studying.

Just slave through it. Don't care about your GPA, because it's worthless and cringe to brag about on your CV (ooh look at me im a smarty pants 4.0 GPA giganerd). they'd rather hire a Chad with 2.8 gpa than you with 4 gpa.

If they give you sample assignments just copy the structure for your assignments (but of course don't plagiarize) without going in deeper in your research and sheit like that and you will pass. And choose easy topics that have a lot of information and data online. If you have exams well it's over because the only way to pass them without cheating is studying.
:yes:

take ritalin

It would've solved many of Aspie John's problems.

The man, my dearest friend, was preparing for his application:

Mpls

He was homeless, alone in a commune, and started to recap his history briefly...

Math

He had never advanced much in General Calculus...