Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to discuss with normie about Charles Manson

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
I spoke to one redpill guy today and he gave Manson's example as personality = everything
He said
"you see this guy(Manson) looked like shit, he was short and poor but he still fucked a lot of pretty girls. He had an alpha personality and thanks to that he could do all this. that's why I don't believe in blackpilla because every guy like manson who looks like shit if he has charisma and alpha personality can be a leader and fuck hundreds of hot chicks"
I didn't know what to say to him

171120064211-charles-manson-dead-exlarge-169.jpg

>looked like shit

Just become a cult leader by manipulation on LSD theory

Why even bother talking to reds

I guess height's not as important as some ultracopers would believe, when you're a troublemaking sociopath with charisma.
well definitely tbh, I see guys with good facial bones at my school around a lot of girls with gfs but they aren't tall (5'7-5'9) although height is a looks multiplier

maybe if we kidnapped foids and than keep them on ketamine and lsd we could be able to fuck them.