Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to discordmaxx/incelmaxx ??

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: purplechaddestroyer
★★★★
@ilieknothing how do you get foids to give you nudes by incelmaxxing. Please tell us.
And how do I join discord servers to talk to mentally ill foids? I don't even care about ascending, because I know it is not possible. I just want to talk to a foid somehow.

have a deep voice, be able to at least keep the conversation going and talk about some normie topics

you have to bash your head against a wall
Why didnt i think of that, like i join but cant get verified and the verify page is empty, even when i join i cant talk in vc so i have to hear retards speak, never heard a good point in discord also the general is always two people just talking to each other, like nigga just pm him

have a deep voice, be able to at least keep the conversation going and talk about some normie topics
you must have deep voice and appealing accent mr lost highway, I have very deep voice but awful european amalgam accent, very unappealing

@ilieknothing how do you get foids to give you nudes by incelmaxxing. Please tell us.
And how do I join discord servers to talk to mentally ill foids? I don't even care about ascending, because I know it is not possible. I just want to talk to a foid somehow.
If they send you nudes It's LARP 99%

I need to try that aswell. I need to flirt with a foid and maybe send her some dick pics so she can pleasure herself, if I can pull it off :feelsdevil:

you must have deep voice and appealing accent
if only it was true :lul: :lul: :lul:
i have the weirdest and most retarded voice, it's so unique (in a bad way) that if you theoretically transmit my voice countrywide, people who ever heard me in real life would instantly get the idea who is talking

Ask people here to invite you to discord servers that have foids. In the servers just be your misogynist self and also talk about how shit your life is

70 percent is male do not that much luck unless you have like a deep voice

Discord is filled with normies

sorry can’t help. I have never used discord before in my life

TCC foids are prime target for this.

Literally just post your discord account on your custom title here and let the incel groupies who lurk on this forum contact you.

use a voice changer and larp as a foid

I’m not a faggot
its not possible to be popular as a male as discord is simp central
in order to be popular u have to larp otherwise u have to simp unless ur in incel discord servers

its not possible to be popular as a male as discord is simp central
in order to be popular u have to larp otherwise u have to simp unless ur in incel discord servers

u should larp as a foid and scam cuckeditors and brag about it on the forum

join any emo or alt girl server, (ones with edgy anime characters on it), go on a face reveal chanel and use pics of random chad and larp as emo guy who likes crystal castles

join any emo or alt girl server, (ones with edgy anime characters on it), go on a face reveal chanel and use pics of random chad and larp as emo guy who likes crystal castles
Sounds like you've done this before :feelskek:

Literally just post your discord account on your custom title here and let the incel groupies who lurk on this forum contact you.
ok i will try this , i know these bitches be craving big incel cock

haven't most of those incel groupies left?

I think most modern incel groupies congregate on incel discords, but people like nemesis and selkiefoid who used to stalk .IS members have generally become less active (thankfully)

if you want to find an incel discord, then you can search disboard for keywords like 'virgin' or 'incel'

some of them will have a 'gateway server', which just links to the real server, that's so that they can't be banned from disboard for their content. servers for drugs or grooming do that as well. they'll seem to have a lower member count on disboard, but are actually fairly active

I personally don't use incel discords, so I can't give you any specific recommendations. bear in mind that incels on discord are generally not serious or likeable people.

but many of them will have foid groupies around, so if you're interested in that then go ahead

I have so many niggas added on discord but not a single one of them is female :feelsrope:

Really? I had no idea. Guess they realized that their fantasy of what incels are doesn't correspond to reality and left. Over for incelmaxxers
I don't think these foids have high standards, they were slobbering over Fat Link's dick for years jfl

I think they came here for clout-chasing and finding statusmaxxed incels, and eventually got bored of chasing status in the incel community jfl. or they moved to incel discords, which are probably more natural places for e-whores