Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to detect and delete viruses

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
Hello bros,

I visit a gaming site, and a pop up started downloding some file to my pc, my windows defender deleted the download and it says that its a trojen, and then it gave me the error remediation incomplete.

How do I check if the virus is truly gone.

Thank you.

i thought this would be a tutorial :feelsbadman:

Hello bros,

I visit a gaming site, and a pop up started downloding some file to my pc, my windows defender deleted the download and it says that its a trojen, and then it gave me the error remediation incomplete.

How do I check if the virus is truly gone.

Thank you.
I don't use jewindows but these are the first things I do:
- Look for any IOCs(go to event viewer and see what files have been loaded onto disk, there could be no IOCs cause everything could have ran in memory)
- Unironically windefend is the best free AV, compared to the competitors. Do a full scan on the machine.
- If you are tech savvy and bored, you could load the downloaded file on a VM and execute on the VM, open TCPviewer, and event viewer and see what the program does. Use tools like cutter to try reverse engine the executable(I dunno if it's a exe file or dll). It's really cool seeing how malware works mang.
- If you are still hesitant you can simply reset your jewindows or move to linux. No viruses unless your super low IQ and run bash scripts with root(I'm low IQ(Sub 85) and I know not to run sh files with root)

factory reset, the chud way
426eca9eaddd97f17e5183fb9794156f4af463af.jpeg

I have a Ventoy disk, that have all sort of tools like virus scans and other stuff.
The idea is that I can plug it into a computer, then boot into another os from the usb/disk then preform scans on my computer from a safe environment if I ever be infected.

There are custom os that exist that have a very specific use like tails and kali linux, There are many that is specialized in disk rescue and antivirus scanning.