Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to detect a fakecel on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Fakecels are more likely to post High IQ blackpill stuff and explanation whereas truecels on this forum are likely to vent and talk about their bad experiences

what does that make me?

Tell is more about how you can spot fakecels when there are literal fakecels being unbanned and freely post.

OP IS A HIGH T CHANG

Tell is more about how you can spot fakecels when there are literal fakecels being unbanned and freely post.
BECAUSE I AM A PSYCHIC AND HIGH AI QEW :feelsLSD:

some didn't fry their brains yet

Fakecel trait: Being able to detect your own kind. :chad:

no. ithink top fakecel trait is postmaxxing.
True, truecels are more likely to take the forum serious, since that's one of their only places

I do neither of this

Has discord
Is above 6'
Is younger than 20
Has that " keep grinding" tone

Fakecels are more likely to post High IQ blackpill stuff and explanation whereas truecels on this forum are likely to vent and talk about their bad experiences
Translation: people who post threads with more than one paragraph are fakecels bcuz idk xd :feelsthink:

33264.jpg

lol. :bluepill:

Sadly no way to detect them, if someone who has hugged and kissed identifies as incel and doesn't reveal their experiences, you can't tell.
Translation: people who post threads with more than one paragraph are fakecels bcuz idk xd :feelsthink:

Ovr 4 detectivecels