Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HOW TO DESTROY A SOCIETY

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Memes
Uzh
A society is defined by it's memes, if a child is taught to obey women for their entire life, they will become a simp. The most common memes are considered socially acceptable. Memes are passed on via social interactions, friends, propaganda, TV, movies, games, everything we consume. This is one of the reasons why us loners can never make friends, we never had the social interactions to gain the common memes (aka socially acceptable ones), without those memes, we don't know how to behave the right way and have similar mindsets. Some memes are a given due to genetics, and are present in all societies, hating ugly men will always be a thing because it is engraved in the primitive mind.

Memes are still limited to evolutionary limits, if everyone in Africa decided to not breed at all, that meme will die with them as noone will be able to pass it on. Giving women rights are a meme, and women having rights will eventually lead to disaster, and when that disaster occurs, that meme will die too. This explains why memes such as criminalizing homosexuality are present to this day while memes criminalizing heterosexuality don't exist, because you can survive with hets but not homos.

Look at the state of the world, look at all the memes being injected into society. Look at the memes such as giving women rights, allowing homosexuality, rejection of religion, mass immigration, these memes have played a substantial part in decaying and eventually destroying society. After the collapse of the west, other societies will too. Shit memes = death of civilization.

We don't even have to do anything JFL.

@FinnCel
@Animecel2D
@rightfulcel
@Personalityinkwell
@ShadowTheEdgehog
GTFIH giga lifefuel

Last edited:
are you talking about the concept of a meme from the selfish gene?

Toilets rights JFL, next they will give children full rights and they will vote for candy and late bed times enforced by the government :lul: :lul: :lul:

the point is that memes are ideas when evaluated from an evolutionary perspective, meaning they have an environment in which they compere with each other,spread through and operate in. a meme like female rights so far has been proven to be evolutionary succesful due to the appeal it has on the male mind(the environment), the cucks who gave women rights probably felt a sense of moral superiority and fought that appeasing to toilets would make them sexually successful, they never realized that foids selfishness would eventually lead to a societal decline, its an impractical idea that was applied due to its allure rather than viability.

My life is a meme.

Memes can be a potent tool of destruction

Eliminate all cucks

Memes
A society is defined by it's memes, if a child is taught to obey women for their entire life, they will become a simp. The most common memes are considered socially acceptable. Memes are passed on via social interactions, friends, propaganda, TV, movies, games, everything we consume. This is one of the reasons why us loners can never make friends, we never had the social interactions to gain the common memes (aka socially acceptable ones), without those memes, we don't know how to behave the right way and have similar mindsets. Some memes are a given due to genetics, and are present in all societies, hating ugly men will always be a thing because it is engraved in the primitive mind.

Memes are still limited to evolutionary limits, if everyone in Africa decided to not breed at all, that meme will die with them as noone will be able to pass it on. Giving women rights are a meme, and women having rights will eventually lead to disaster, and when that disaster occurs, that meme will die too. This explains why memes such as criminalizing homosexuality are present to this day while memes criminalizing heterosexuality don't exist, because you can survive with hets but not homos.

Look at the state of the world, look at all the memes being injected into society. Look at the memes such as giving women rights, allowing homosexuality, rejection of religion, mass immigration, these memes have played a substantial part in decaying and eventually destroying society. After the collapse of the west, other societies will too. Shit memes = death of civilization.

We don't even have to do anything JFL.

@FinnCel
@Animecel2D
@rightfulcel
@Personalityinkwell
@ShadowTheEdgehog
GTFIH giga lifefuel

Another surpeme post :feelsokman:

I completely agree with the first paragraph. I have never, NEVER been part of any social network outside my immediate family. Not even in kindergarden.
I missed out on so many memes and aspects of early childhood social interaction that I just straight up lack certain functions.
For example, my desire to be in a relationship with a woman actually developed very late in puberty because I had no peer group to enforce it.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted sex and I masturbated like a hurricane but when I look back and compare my fantasies to the fantasies of other teens, I just wanted a friend that I could fuck, not a relationship.

I also get zero pleasure out of interacting with normal people. Praise and criticism have almost no effect. The very few interactions I had in my childhood always turned out to be negative anyways.

It feels like I am a literal alien because I speak a different "meme-language" compared to my peers. I think its because I grew up online so my mind has adopted to communicating via the cultural language of the online world.

What I also find really interesting is how memes are being spread through the school system. Isn't it hilarious how everyone believes butt-fucking is healthy and normal even though it has clearly shown to be highly destructive to the intestinal wall?
Women that have frequent anal sex have this issue were fecal matter starts leaking into their vagina :feelspuke::feelspuke:

It's called retrovaginal fistula and it happens when the wall between the vagina and colon is worn out form assfucking. Their pussies literally smell like shit :feelspuke:

• Rectovaginal fistula. In this type of fistula, the opening is between your vagina and the lower portion of your large intestine (rectum).

They are intentionally spreading these memes by indoctrinating children JFL

Anyways, awesome thread! :feelsokman:

Hopefully it’ll all end soon. The modern world is not kind to people like us and I want it to be gone.

As the women's freedom meme grows and grows so will the blackpill meme.

Read every word

Read it and agree, but religion is cucked and I'll reject it no matter how much traditionalists try to tell me that it's the backbone of their perfect fantasy world. It's entirely true that memes form a large part of normal social culture. Not having friends makes it harder to find friends because interactions with people often involve reference to prior events and interactions.