Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to deal with ur own mortality?

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
i think about dying everyday and it makes me sad

Cope with distractions so you don't have existential thoughts.

Cope with distractions so you don't have existential thoughts.
was doing that but really hard now when i work as security guard and basically stand for 10 hours per day doing nothing and also kind of have the threat of dying

was doing that but really hard now when i work as security guard and basically stand for 10 hours per day doing nothing and also kind of have the threat of dying
You can't distract yourself in that situation, yeah.

I realized it makes me.free

The worst thing that could happen to you is nothing

Death is a comforting thought for me. Short time here then something better afterwards.

i want that job except in the back sitting in front of monitors

do dmt

If singularity happens soon then you can forget your mortality or cancer unless AI destroys humanity
but I am fine either way watching AI destroying humanity is also a take that fuckers

You call its bluff.

I wisg I could say your mortality is a ticket to freedom but you are programmed to be scared of death. Try doing something dangerous many times and just accept it is the best advice tbh.

i want that job except in the back sitting in front of monitors

do dmt

its very shitty job, even near the monitors you have to pretend that you're being alert because ure not alone and 70% of the time you stand in front of the checkouts exposed to 100s of normies everyday staring at ur shitty uniform and face because of how much of a freak you are

Get stone mask and become vampire

The only nice thing about life is that we actually die. Death is the great equaliser. I love the fact that normies and chads have more to lose than me and I'm looking forward to die and my greatest fantasy is WW III or a natural catastrophe that kills absolutely all life on earth.

cope till the day I die

This has never bothered me. What bothers me is life. A life not lived in fulfillment.