Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to Deal With Psychotic Mother?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

"Oh Lonelysince2006 Your Cum Tastes So Good~"
★★★★★
This bitch started insulting me the second I woke up (I won't delve into it to much because it's not relevant for the sake of this thread) and I got fucking angry (I've been breaking into episodes of rage more lately) and yelled at her, thrashed some shit around, went on a rant, and then ran out the house. I've come back after an hour and this bitch is still OBSESSED (maybe this is why Daisy Cheung is so fucking psychotic). She fucking stares at me and still insults me (some of the worst insults) and threatens me with eviction and the police and some other shit. No, I can't move out. I can't even fucking drive. This bitch is like a lite version of Gertrude Baniszewski and I bet she wouldn't spare time brutally torturing me like Sylvia Likens if I was a girl/shorter/weaker. My dad doesn't live with us, so I'm stuck with this psycho bitch 24/7.

And this abusive bitch literally does not even feel scared of me. I hope she falls off a cliff or something, but for now, I need a solution to this. Any ideas?

This is also what happens when you give females power. Watch as these half-brained cunts brutalize their children while they get slaps on the wrist.

I might just take a walk again. This psycho bitch is crazy.

@GeckoBus This is the "revocation of conditional release" you talk about.

@ChudMasterofBation @MoggedByALoli @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @FuckYou @NeverEvenBegan @NoIdeaWhatToDo @SandNiggerKANG @lennox @Logic55 @lowz1r @My Name Jeff @Therapywasawaste

Last edited:
I need a solution to this. Any ideas?
You need your own place bro.
Get a driver's license made first and then look forward to making your own money somehow.
You have to be patient.
Also sorry to hear that, hope things go well for you.

I have personally lost the adversion to ending up in the same place as Mohammed and Mokebe and have gained considerable agency as a result, but your mileage may vary. If that prospect is terrifying to you, I understand.

8401.jpg

You need your own place bro.
Get a driver's license made first and then look forward to making your own money somehow.
You have to be patient.
Also sorry to hear that, hope things go well for you.
My fucking cuck dad isn't even here and he always gives it to my mother. He always says she's right. I was reading about Robbie Hawkins recently (Westroads Mall shooting) and it said his stepmother divorced her husband/Robbie's stepfather because Robbie Hawkins had problem with her (the stepmother) and she wanted him to love her (and she was nice too, apparently). I couldn't imagine my father divorcing my mother because I hate her. That guy doesn't value me at all. It's always a competition for him. If I don't give him money through work or don't assist him in some other way, even if I'm his son, I'm worth less than dirt and ultimately always less than my mother. He would probably not give a shit if I committed suicide over my mother, probably attributing it to depression or something, saying I was mental, but oh fucking no! It can't be her! It can't be her who caused me to go fucking crazy! Oh fucking no.
I have personally lost the adversion to ending up in the same place as Mohammed and Mokebe and have gained considerable agency as a result, but your mileage may vary. If that prospect is terrifying to you, I understand.
I see.

20% - Derailing thread with attacks

Get wageslaving and get a 1 bedroom Apartment.

Also similar to me you need a car. Unfortunately iv got no money.

Fuck this shit. You know? Fuck this shit. I try to fit in with you guys on this forum and yet I still get shit on. Maybe I'm overreacting, but if you guys hate me and don't want me here, fine. I'm going to fuck off now.

I guess that's my only option. I'll go take a walk now.
Also if its possible to somewhat save up money put everything you got into VOO or SPY.

Also try some beermoney hax or what. You cant obviously expect to get a girlfriend while living with a mother like that.

Stop taking her seriously and ignore anything she says.

Fuck this shit. You know? Fuck this shit. I try to fit in with you guys on this forum and yet I still get shit on. Maybe I'm overreacting, but if you guys hate me and don't want me here, fine. I'm going to fuck off now.

This bitch started insulting me the second I woke up (I won't delve into it to much because it's not relevant for the sake of this thread) and I got fucking angry (I've been breaking into episodes of rage more lately) and yelled at her, thrashed some shit around, went on a rant, and then ran out the house. I've come back after an hour and this bitch is still OBSESSED (maybe this is why Daisy Cheung is so fucking psychotic). She fucking stares at me and still insults me (some of the worst insults) and threatens me with eviction and the police and some other shit. No, I can't move out. I can't even fucking drive. This bitch is like a lite version of Gertrude Baniszewski and I bet she wouldn't spare time brutally torturing me like Sylvia Likens if I was a girl/shorter/weaker. My dad doesn't live with us, so I'm stuck with this psycho bitch 24/7.

And this abusive bitch literally does not even feel scared of me. I hope she falls off a cliff or something, but for now, I need a solution to this. Any ideas?

This is also what happens when you give females power. Watch as these half-brained cunts brutalize their children while they get slaps on the wrist.

I might just take a walk again. This psycho bitch is crazy.

@GeckoBus This is the "revocation of conditional release" you talk about.

@ChudMasterofBation @MoggedByALoli @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @FuckYou @NeverEvenBegan @NoIdeaWhatToDo @SandNiggerKANG @lennox @Logic55 @lowz1r @My Name Jeff @Therapywasawaste
I don’t have a bad family life but I understand how hard it can be. You got a job? Or any oppurtunity to get a drivers license? I wish you the best dude I hope you come back we should keep hosting the movie noght.

See you tomorrow

Actually...

Get up and give her a big hug and say...
"I love you mom. Everything's gonna be OK...."

In Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, the mother was poisoned. Don't do that at home. Later he dressed up as his mother and wasn't nice to people under the shower, with a knife. Don't do that at home either. The way to deal with psychotic people is professional help.

Season 1 Showtime GIF by Dexter
jfl

Last edited: