Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to deal with physical torture?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
I’ve recently had a “masculine” urge to become stronger, so pain resistance is something I want to test and practice, but I feel like I’m too soy to endure great amounts of pain :fuk:

Is mental resistance better off than training your body? What should I focus on first?

(GrAY)

You should cut your wrist OP it will make you tougher

Do hard manual labor, train hand-to-hand combat, do high intensity low repitition strength training. adjust your diet to be all natural, take supplements, get 8+ hours of sleep

Burn your hands with fire (In roblox)

I’ve recently had a “masculine” urge to become stronger, so pain resistance is something I want to test and practice, but I feel like I’m too soy to endure great amounts of pain :fuk:

Is mental resistance better off than training your body? What should I focus on first?

(GrAY)
Ok GrAYcel

(GrAY)

What I have learned from me cutting myself with a razor blade regularly, is that the pain becomes your friend, if the pain has a purpose.
So if you want to become more pain resistant, find a way to use the pain for something superordinate. Like override mental pain by physical pain.
Don't let the pain have the final say. Find something you can use the pain against.

fight criminals in the street with barehands legs and teeth