Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to deal with my mom's narcisstic ex friend bitch?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I srsly mean narcisstic, she got every symptom and I hope she dies. My mom and her have been friends since chilehood and we all work together, including my dad. My mom and bitch had an argument 1 month ago so no longer friends, they had arguments whole season at this work because she tries and tried to find every way to insult us, she insulted my mom even before me and my dad came. She is just type of problematic person. She told my mom she looks 50+ when she is tanned and my mom has never recived that kind of insult that she looks old, in fact people have been saying my mom looks young her whole fucking life. She just has some trash to say. Right now my mom took 1 week off work so me and my dad are only working and she keeps staring at us trying to find any mistake we make so she seems to be getting mad that we don't do anything stupid. Just 5 mind ago we had to carry stuff that's like 15 metres long and like 10 people carries, my dad and I are next to each other and she was behind us then she says to my dad "keep your distance(I mean literally), you are too close to your son, maybe you should hold hands together too", like what kind of bitch says that? We weren't even standing close to each other with my dad, in fact my dad had greater distance from me than I had from another person in front of me. This bitch also likes to manipulate a lot and is scary tall as fuck. Another proof that she is narcisstic is that she tried to get into model's agency in her youth even tho she looks a bit like subhuman and is 5 psl or so. She trashes other people every fucking day no joke and she considers herself to be fucking best. Honestly I don't want to spend my whole break writing this so I am done, I might add later whatever shit she said or did in the past. Oh wait last one, I fucking remembered and it' brutal. So I was left to work with her for 1 week since my parents took holidays and they have been friends at that time, I drove that bitch to work for 1 week and guess what she did when we started working? She fucking filmed, yes that' right. I was doing my job, for first time I was doing that type of sit and I did everything correctly, so I look at the left side and see that bitch pointing her phone to me with flash, she quickly put it down and I looked away like nothing happened. Guess what triggers me the most? That when her son came to work, my mom was SWEATING her ass off helping this slow fucker, she even said her legs shaked, that's how hard it was for my mom and she did that every single fucking day for 1 month. But when I came to work? She tolf my mom "I won't do your son's work". Like are you fucking serious? Nobody asked you to do my job, just help me like my mom helped your slow ass son at least for 1 week and it was my first official job too. This bitch has so much envy for us, I mean that's how narcisstic people are. She probably thought we weren't gonna succeed when we livemaxxed here and now look we are living way better than her with an expensive car(for our standards), a way better house and a way better street/area with no chavs. Ok I am done for now, thx for your attention. What would you do in this situation?

remember to use the space bar

LOL Again this bitch. Guess what she did? Took a picture of me, my dad and my mom. Glad my mom saw it, we are going to the manager on Monday. What a crazy bitch legit

we are going to the manager on Monday.
EBSzDXE

JFL at giving a fuck about women bickering.

what a fuckin bitch

I srsly mean narcisstic, she got every symptom and I hope she dies. My mom and her have been friends since chilehood and we all work together, including my dad. My mom and bitch had an argument 1 month ago so no longer friends, they had arguments whole season at this work because she tries and tried to find every way to insult us, she insulted my mom even before me and my dad came. She is just type of problematic person. She told my mom she looks 50+ when she is tanned and my mom has never recived that kind of insult that she looks old, in fact people have been saying my mom looks young her whole fucking life. She just has some trash to say. Right now my mom took 1 week off work so me and my dad are only working and she keeps staring at us trying to find any mistake we make so she seems to be getting mad that we don't do anything stupid.

Just 5 mind ago we had to carry stuff that's like 15 metres long and like 10 people carries, my dad and I are next to each other and she was behind us then she says to my dad "keep your distance(I mean literally), you are too close to your son, maybe you should hold hands together too", like what kind of bitch says that? We weren't even standing close to each other with my dad, in fact my dad had greater distance from me than I had from another person in front of me. This bitch also likes to manipulate a lot and is scary tall as fuck. Another proof that she is narcisstic is that she tried to get into model's agency in her youth even tho she looks a bit like subhuman and is 5 psl or so. She trashes other people every fucking day no joke and she considers herself to be fucking best. Honestly I don't want to spend my whole break writing this so I am done, I might add later whatever shit she said or did in the past.

Oh wait last one, I fucking remembered and it' brutal. So I was left to work with her for 1 week since my parents took holidays and they have been friends at that time, I drove that bitch to work for 1 week and guess what she did when we started working? She fucking filmed, yes that' right. I was doing my job, for first time I was doing that type of sit and I did everything correctly, so I look at the left side and see that bitch pointing her phone to me with flash, she quickly put it down and I looked away like nothing happened. Guess what triggers me the most? That when her son came to work, my mom was SWEATING her ass off helping this slow fucker, she even said her legs shaked, that's how hard it was for my mom and she did that every single fucking day for 1 month.

But when I came to work? She tolf my mom "I won't do your son's work". Like are you fucking serious? Nobody asked you to do my job, just help me like my mom helped your slow ass son at least for 1 week and it was my first official job too. This bitch has so much envy for us, I mean that's how narcisstic people are. She probably thought we weren't gonna succeed when we livemaxxed here and now look we are living way better than her with an expensive car(for our standards), a way better house and a way better street/area with no chavs. Ok I am done for now, thx for your attention. What would you do in this situation?

Readeble version

A lot of shit has happened since then, she is trying to worsen our life now.
Why do you feel the need to go for intrigue? Go and confront the bitch and make sure that she gets the message, but don't give her material to sue you or anything.

A lot of shit has happened since then, she is trying to worsen our life now.
and about this, if anyone is interested I will PM you

Why do you feel the need to go for intrigue? Go and confront the bitch and make sure that she gets the message, but don't give her material to sue you or anything.
Are you serious lol? Do you want me to come up to her and talk trash to her? No boyo, she would go full psycho if I did that and how would I gain anything from it? Do you really think I am going to scare her with my talk? hahahha

I srsly mean narcisstic, she got every symptom and I hope she dies. My mom and her have been friends since chilehood and we all work together, including my dad. My mom and bitch had an argument 1 month ago so no longer friends, they had arguments whole season at this work because she tries and tried to find every way to insult us, she insulted my mom even before me and my dad came. She is just type of problematic person. She told my mom she looks 50+ when she is tanned and my mom has never recived that kind of insult that she looks old, in fact people have been saying my mom looks young her whole fucking life. She just has some trash to say. Right now my mom took 1 week off work so me and my dad are only working and she keeps staring at us trying to find any mistake we make so she seems to be getting mad that we don't do anything stupid.

Just 5 mind ago we had to carry stuff that's like 15 metres long and like 10 people carries, my dad and I are next to each other and she was behind us then she says to my dad "keep your distance(I mean literally), you are too close to your son, maybe you should hold hands together too", like what kind of bitch says that? We weren't even standing close to each other with my dad, in fact my dad had greater distance from me than I had from another person in front of me. This bitch also likes to manipulate a lot and is scary tall as fuck. Another proof that she is narcisstic is that she tried to get into model's agency in her youth even tho she looks a bit like subhuman and is 5 psl or so. She trashes other people every fucking day no joke and she considers herself to be fucking best. Honestly I don't want to spend my whole break writing this so I am done, I might add later whatever shit she said or did in the past.

Oh wait last one, I fucking remembered and it' brutal. So I was left to work with her for 1 week since my parents took holidays and they have been friends at that time, I drove that bitch to work for 1 week and guess what she did when we started working? She fucking filmed, yes that' right. I was doing my job, for first time I was doing that type of sit and I did everything correctly, so I look at the left side and see that bitch pointing her phone to me with flash, she quickly put it down and I looked away like nothing happened. Guess what triggers me the most? That when her son came to work, my mom was SWEATING her ass off helping this slow fucker, she even said her legs shaked, that's how hard it was for my mom and she did that every single fucking day for 1 month.

But when I came to work? She tolf my mom "I won't do your son's work". Like are you fucking serious? Nobody asked you to do my job, just help me like my mom helped your slow ass son at least for 1 week and it was my first official job too. This bitch has so much envy for us, I mean that's how narcisstic people are. She probably thought we weren't gonna succeed when we livemaxxed here and now look we are living way better than her with an expensive car(for our standards), a way better house and a way better street/area with no chavs. Ok I am done for now, thx for your attention. What would you do in this situation?

Readeble version
thanks boyo