Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to deal with heightmogging by 11 year old girls?

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

Misanthropist
★★
So I'm 18 and I have some cousins around 11-12 years old who are already taller than me (I'm 5'3). They always brag about how they're taller than me and how I'm a "kid" compared to them, which pisses me off because that's all they talk about when I'm standing next to them. Their giggles deeply anger me especially.

Thats brutal,My white cousin gigamogs me but girls? Thats fucking brotal bro.

legit it's over for us midgets

Dont interracts with them or minimise it. How often do you see them?

Take the good with the Bad. Its all you can do in this shitshow called life

Im 5’4’ (5’5 on a good day) and my 13yo female cousin would make fun of me because she was taller than me. I would just take it and laugh and hug her real close when her mom would make her hug me, “OMG stop being mean! Go give your cousin Pumkin a hug.”
(hint: my face went directly in her boobs)

Rope or don't go outside, no other way to escape the mog

She comes over cuz her parents work. Also the one who boasts the most about her superior height.
Thats rough bro. I suggest barricading yourself in your room and only coming out in the dark as a final solution

Thats rough bro. I suggest barricading yourself in your room and only coming out in the dark as a final solution
lol yeah but I'd have to starve until like 7 pm when she goes back home since the kitchen's downstairs. She also sits at the kitchen table to do her online classes which makes it worse.
Rope or don't go outside, no other way to escape the mog
she comes to my house on the weekdays to do her online hw and she also sits in the kitchen to do it so when I need to get food she gets up and bullies me.

Last edited:
lol yeah but I'd have to starve until like 7 pm when she goes back home since the kitchen's downstairs. She also sits at the kitchen table to do her online classes which makes it worse.
I suggest bringing snacks in your room so you dont starve, or buy a minifridge in your room and raid the kitchen every night for essentials

I suggest bringing snacks in your room so you dont starve, or buy a minifridge in your room and raid the kitchen every night for essentials
I actually have a whole cache of energy bars and ritz crackers in my room but they're all expired since my sophomore year lmao

My 14 y/o female cousin height mogs me now and I’m 5’7.

Last edited:
I she a Tsundare?

So I'm 18 and I have some cousins around 11-12 years old who are already taller than me (I'm 5'3). They always brag about how they're taller than me and how I'm a "kid" compared to them, which pisses me off because that's all they talk about when I'm standing next to them. Their giggles deeply anger me especially.
Grape mode them

You have to grow taller brocel!

Obviously a larp

ThERe's only one form of Redemption hERe

Damn, I'm British, I want to meant fellow British cels, I'm getting a car soon
Damn I'm still working on getting my driver's license. I just got my learner's permit (kinda like a pre-license) last month

Damn I'm still working on getting my driver's license. I just got my learner's permit (kinda like a pre-license) last month
I got pre license no driving license yet tho, I need lessions

I'm 5'3 as well, I know your pain. I'd probably just to try to avoid them

Im 5'3 also, i dont know anyone who is shorter than me.