Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to deal with guilt and regret?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I haven't regretted anything except being born, but this year, I felt regret and guilt over many bad decisions and people who decieved me and it was a first since a long time. I also carry guilt from misjudging. I basically thought those people who were bad to me were the good guys. is there any method to cope with this?

The five stages of grief also applies to coping as well.

The sting lessens over time. U just have to learn the lesson and keep moving. Stagnation will ruin your mind, you will become a babbling retard if you don't put it behind you and try to get new experience to think about. You don't have to do big things to win this. For me, I was in a situation like this twice in my life. First time I felt very angry and sad, it took me 2 years to feel happy a bit again. And then I did some stuff like community service for government and I met some good people there. So it reminded me that there is some good funny people still, just don't get too close to them. Then second time I had some friends who were haters and used me and put me down a lot, I cut those guys off after years of talking, it was feel lonely for 3 months then it was easy to sit alone.