Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How To Deal With Cashier Cunts The Right Way As An Ugly Male

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you are truly ugly, you will have at least experienced this a few times, a cashier that says hi and thank you to everyone in line, literally ignores and refuses to address you when it is your turn. At best you get her robotically mentioning the price. Here is the best way to deal with the thot.

1. When in line look at your phone and refuse to make eye contact with her even if she says the price to you or looks at you.

2. Force her to acknowledge you by stalling her after she scans your items by looking at your phone and acting like you are unaware. This increases wait time, don't be too excessive or you might get kicked out, do this for a few seconds until she is forced to talk to you to get your attention. Do not respond to her.

3. If she asks you a question like if you would like a bag so she can charge you extra completely ignore her.

4. Many places print the receipt which the cashier might hand to you, leave while it is still printing or wait till after it is printed then leave without taking the receipt. This will force her to have to print it anyway and discard it wasting a little more of her time.

after she discards it, go back and ask for your receipt. Then complain to her manager

If you are truly ugly, you will have at least experienced this a few times, a cashier that says hi and thank you to everyone in line, literally ignores and refuses to address you when it is your turn. At best you get her robotically mentioning the price. Here is the best way to deal with the thot.

1. When in line look at your phone and refuse to make eye contact with her even if she says the price to you or looks at you.

2. Force her to acknowledge you by stalling her after she scans your items by looking at your phone and acting like you are unaware. This increases wait time, don't be too excessive or you might get kicked out, do this for a few seconds until she is forced to talk to you to get your attention. Do not respond to her.

3. If she asks you a question like if you would like a bag so she can charge you extra completely ignore her.

4. Many places print the receipt which the cashier might hand to you, leave while it is still printing or wait till after it is printed then leave without taking the receipt. This will force her to have to print it anyway and discard it wasting a little more of her time.
High iq.

after she discards it, go back and ask for your receipt. Then complain to her manager
This is a good addition although complaining to her manager might not work. I personally would not do it since I am too high inhib and autistic but this is great for ugly NT males.

just lol tbh, I don't see the appeal in making foids uncomfortable but you do you I guess.

Another thing you can do is give them bits of small money. Like if something costs 3 dollars give it to them in 10cent pieces. And take ages giving ti to them.
If they start non-verbally complaining like huffing or rolling their eyes punish them further by slowing down even further.

High IQ advice OP you've featured on cucktears btw

Bumping thread useful for uglycels
@Stupid Clown

The correct answer is use Self Checkouts when possible

If not always possible, never acknowledge cashiers.

I do some version of some of these things with the opposite goal, of minimizing contact as much as possible. So no eye contact or speech, and leaving before they can ask about a receipt.

Very occasionally there are those, usually the oldest and youngest people, who are genuinely trying to do a good job and be decent, who will smile and make eye contact with me because I am another human in line. They see a monster but they don’t let it phase them in other words. I smile back wordlessly and go back to my routine, a little disoriented at receiving a little polite kindness.

The correct answer is use Self Checkouts when possible

If not always possible, never acknowledge cashiers.
True. It’s just wherever the line is shortest, which is sometimes with the human just starting a shift opening a line.