Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to deal with blackpill overdose?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
Sometimes for whatever reason I get a blackpill overdose and I almost cease to function. I don't do anything during the day, hours pass by and I just get depressed.
This blackpill overdose usually last from 3 days to 2 weeks max. I've had one for the last 2 days, but I think I have recovered a bit today after rotting a bit.

Blackpill overdose is a real thing, but obviously it's not an accepted condition in psychology since only incels get it and incel lives don't matter.
What do you guys do when you have such a phase? To suddenly think about the fact that you are permanently incel and that no matter what you do or go, you will remain one for the rest of your life and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about that.

What's the treatment for it? The cure is pussy, but we can't get it. It's like the damn big pharma Jews hiding the cure to cancer. So we subhumans have to cope with chemo therapy and shit.

Just NEET, foodmax and embrace the LDAR lifestyle

Cope, distract yourself with copes like vidya until it gets sooo mind numbingly boring, thats like a mental reset for blackpill overdose, only a temp long winded solution and not a cure

I m facing the exact same problem, can't even able to concentrate for semester exams

i think every incel faces this, its just impossible to get rid of it. ur stuck with this feeling forever. just try to cope as much as you can (i do this)

Been struggling with exactly this for the past week. Actually been giving me terrible anxiety, like I'm trapped in a reality I can't escape.
Mostly I cope with anime, cooming and sometimes alcohol.
But the thoughts keep coming back when I try to fall asleep and right when I wake up :fuk:

1. Consume Blackpill Content (You already did this).
  2. Assume your preferred crying position.
  3. Cry.
  4. Once you are done crying and feeling ready to face reality once more, repeat the process from step 1.

Get dopamine hits from new sources instead of the ones you're used to. In other words, find new easily accessible hobbies to gain some variety instead of hyperfixating one one interest which you will burn yourself out of given enough time.

Od on whitepill... Talk to an invisible god that will burn you in hell forever if you ignore him.