Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to deal with being excluded by everyone?

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Normies unironically hate me for being short, ugly and alone... they started excluding me from everything in college since I stopped being a clown for them to laugh at

Foids avoid meeting or even just seeing me at any cost (I said hi to them and they just ignored and walked away)

Wtf should I do? I'm now unemployed and have no friends...if things don't get better, I will have no choices but to go ER (In GTA Chinatown Wars)

By stoping having delusions and not interacting with normies, kek

I go to the gym to be a big jacked asshole, that’s the stereotype I’ve adopted from my frustration I guess

Forums like this have become a valve for me out of the isolation and exclusion.

Finding people who are in the minority:

Foids can use the Internet to talk to chads at will.

I can use the Internet to talk to people with guts to think for themselves.

Find hobbies that don't involve social interaction or attempt to find some where you aren't the biggest target to pick on. Lots of nerdy shit has people who are far more cringe than most of us here and, in my experience, are cool places for pretty much anyone as long as they are 100% male spaces (foids ruin every single fucking thing about nerdy hobbies).

focus on your education and moneymaxx for a better life, like I'm doing

NEET at home, I only go out whenever necessary or when I’m going for a walk. I don’t even bother making social interactions with people out there, because I know I’m just thin air or that I’m a nuisance to them.

Go “Elliot Rodger” on them, in video game of preference

Hang out with possums.

I don't have friends nor do I interact much with normies. At first you feel lonely, but gradually you start preferring being alone. It's better to be on your own than being a jester for idiots.

Write a detailed manifesto about your situation and experiences and then go ER in minecraft. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I don't have friends nor do I interact much with normies. At first you feel lonely, but gradually you start preferring being alone. It's better to be on your own than being a jester for idiots.
Clownmaxxing jfl

Should I write it on English or my language
If your English is sufficient then use it, otherwise your language.
Make sure to disperse it to several different outlets before you do anything.

If your English is sufficient then use it, otherwise your language.
Make sure to disperse it to several different outlets before you do anything.
If I post it here, will you guys help me spreading my words?

If I post it here, will you guys help me spreading my words?
Lol, no we can’t have this fine forum be associated with socially disruptive behavior.
We are all good little boys here.

Print it and send it to different media outlets (especially cheap, desperate ones).
Also make several accounts on reddit and other online spaces and post it there.

Don't need these ratbags IRL . its just me and my goldfish

I am experiencing this now at my wageslave job . I'll tell you right now brocel , there's no solution . Even if you try to fit in by being a jokester or being friendly , its never going to end well . They purposely are trying to put you in a dire spot for you to be desperate for their validation . You have to do the opposite of what they want . They want you to live in fear and anxiety of not being validated . Its such a painful long Blackpill process but when you get to the point where you start to stop trying , like really don't try to get their approval , I think its like a heavy burden being lifted off your shoulders . Its hard to fight against the nature to desire validation .

What I did was I just tried being friendly , nasty and experimented all the different ways I interacted with co-workers when we had to collaborate forcefully . It made me not even want to try anymore , I realized whatever way I approached the hostility they gave to me m, it didn't matter . Sure being polite worked for a bit or being mean to get them to fear you but eventually they just gang up on you in large groups and start to disrespect your boundaries and dignity . They are relentless and its best to just let it be as they won't change .

Though , protect yourself brocel . I got jumped and threatened to be jump in a professional workplace , no joke , all because I didn't say hi back to some random guy from another department I didn't know . You can guess the outcome , I got scolded by the higher-ups but not the normie scum who tried to be hostile for no reason . Take care and stay safe . Cope with whatever you have . You are not alone in this , trust me . I am deeply sorry but you have to stay strong to not let these normies destroy you . I am suffering from this very same issue you face . I'm just thankful my contract ends soon this year and i'll be free .
THIS.

I am experiencing this now at my wageslave job . I'll tell you right now brocel , there's no solution . Even if you try to fit in by being a jokester or being friendly , its never going to end well . They purposely are trying to put you in a dire spot for you to be desperate for their validation . You have to do the opposite of what they want . They want you to live in fear and anxiety of not being validated . Its such a painful long Blackpill process but when you get to the point where you start to stop trying , like really don't try to get their approval , I think its like a heavy burden being lifted off your shoulders . Its hard to fight against the nature to desire validation .

What I did was I just tried being friendly , nasty and experimented all the different ways I interacted with co-workers when we had to collaborate forcefully . It made me not even want to try anymore , I realized whatever way I approached the hostility they gave to me m, it didn't matter . Sure being polite worked for a bit or being mean to get them to fear you but eventually they just gang up on you in large groups and start to disrespect your boundaries and dignity . They are relentless and its best to just let it be as they won't change .

Though , protect yourself brocel . I got jumped and threatened to be jump in a professional workplace , no joke , all because I didn't say hi back to some random guy from another department I didn't know . You can guess the outcome , I got scolded by the higher-ups but not the normie scum who tried to be hostile for no reason . Take care and stay safe . Cope with whatever you have . You are not alone in this , trust me . I am deeply sorry but you have to stay strong to not let these normies destroy you . I am suffering from this very same issue you face . I'm just thankful my contract ends soon this year and i'll be free .
Useful af

That's how my entire life has been... :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

There´s no way to avoid this pain friend. All you can do is cope; Cope with gym, games, movies, rotine and try and find a new job.

There´s no way to avoid this pain friend. All you can do is cope; Cope with gym, games, movies, rotine and try and find a new job.
Can't even cope with gym anymore, women are ruining gyms

Can't even cope with gym anymore, women are ruining gyms
True. It is hard to avoid if they are everywhere. It hard to no to think about getting rejected and humiliated