Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to deal with a narcissistic brother?

JackBurton

JackBurton

Recruit
★★★★★
My old brother is a chadlite who always gaslight me in every discussion!

It's impossible to discuss or even have a normal meaningful conversation with these people, they have zero empathy and treat you like shit for no reason at all...even if I was not an incel, he would still do the same... I understand when normies and foids treat us like crap, but when you have someone with narcissistic disorder in our own family, it's difficult to cope! Every conversation turns into an argument and I feel really low after all the ad hominem, gaslighting and other shit tactics these people throw at us... I'm sick of this behavior, i need to learn how to deal with it otherwise I'll end up roping...

I know that a lot of you have dealt with abusive parents, siblings, relatives, etc... How do you guys deal with those close retarded abusive people?

cut them off if you can, if you can't try to work on having the ability to do it (like if you live with them try to move out or something)

I tell my brother to shut the fuck up when he’s annoying me. Usually works but he’s mostly cool with me anyway. He’s not that narcissistic about his physical attractiveness.

My mom is a narcissist.

You have to just ignore them to be perfectly honest. You cant fight them.

I have an abusive mother who is exactly like your brother. The best way to avoid her shit is basically to not talk to her tbh.

Just approach it like ER did to Jazz bro00o0

ignoring them is best you can do, they will never stop

My brother does very similar stuff. He's also bigger than me but usually I just throw some kind of liquid on him.

My younger brother was like that. Only thing that works is talking shit back to him. Either he just lacks empathy or he likes to banter.

Don't think there's anything worse than having a good looking brother. Seeing his life and comparing this to yours. :feels:

Well guys, i live with my mom and she is pretty old, almost blind from glaucoma and she is battling with cancer, and she is the only person who loves me in this shitty world, so right now I have to endure this shit. When she's gone I'll cut all contact with him.

Tell your brother he is autistic. That will shut him up. Yes, narcissism is part of ASD-spectrum.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...u-think-narcissism-autistic-spectrum-disorder

I didn't know that. He sure lives in his own world, he also have a severe adhd condition, another autistic trait. But he is high-functioning, most people just think he is an asshole to deal with it.

My brother does very similar stuff. He's also bigger than me but usually I just throw some kind of liquid on him.
We fought all the time when I was younger and smaller, but right now I'm taller and bigger than him, i'm gymcelling and taking brazilian jiu-jitsu classes for years, he is narcissistic but not a fool, I'd destroy his pretty face if we get into a serious fight. Problem is I'm not a violent guy, i don't even want to argue with this narcissistic idiot.

Don't think there's anything worse than having a good looking brother. Seeing his life and comparing this to yours
He proves so many blackpill points, he treats foids like shit, and they've always been all over him... He was the one being invited to every party at school, and the girls would make clear to not bring the young ugly brother... Then we have to hear these cucktears retards saying wumyn love to be treat decently... They love his pretty face and don't care at all about his fucked up personality!

Well guys, i live with my mom and she is pretty old, almost blind from glaucoma and she is battling with cancer, and she is the only person who loves me in this shitty world, so right now I have to endure this shit. When she's gone I'll cut all contact with him.

I didn't know that. He sure lives in his own world, he also have a severe adhd condition, another autistic trait. But he is high-functioning, most people just think he is an asshole to deal with it.

We fought all the time when I was younger and smaller, but right now I'm taller and bigger than him, i'm gymcelling and taking brazilian jiu-jitsu classes for years, he is narcissistic but not a fool, I'd destroy his pretty face if we get into a serious fight. Problem is I'm not a violent guy, i don't even want to argue with this narcissistic idiot.

He proves so many blackpill points, he treats foids like shit, and they've always been all over him... He was the one being invited to every party at school, and the girls would make clear to not bring the young ugly brother... Then we have to hear these cucktears retards saying wumyn love to be treat decently... They love his pretty face and don't care at all about his fucked up personality!
That's a familypill and a half. Those are the worst tbh.

cut them off if you can, if you can't try to work on having the ability to do it (like if you live with them try to move out or something)