Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with the stares?

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
Its turning me into a fucking alcoholic unironically, every time I go for a walk around town or to the gym I get the most weirded out stares from normies, it makes me so angry and I've already flippantly asked people in the street wtf they're staring at (I continue walking because I'm a pussy)

Idk how to cope with it tho, it actually hasn't gotten any easier since I noticed my first serious stares at 16, I'm 25 now and every stare I get still absolutely fucking burns me to my core and immediately makes me start thinking ER shit and I start wanting to go home to chug whisky and forget about it for a moment, when I'm drunk I can convince myself I'm not that bad looking or at least I can think about my subhumanity without wanting to fucking die, it just sucks man I can't cope with it anymore

Sounds like you're non NT like most people on this forum which sucks. Normies hate us, but the reality of it is, they're actually not staring at you. Most normies don't care about us, or even think about us. We're invisible to them. You most likely have some paranoia/schizophrenic tendencies.

Sounds like you're non NT like most people on this forum which sucks. Normies hate us, but the reality of it is, they're actually not staring at you. Most normies don't care about us, or even think about us. We're invisible to them. You most likely have some paranoia/schizophrenic tendencies.
Yep. Unless you are super ugly, they just don't even notice you much. I had to realize this, and it made things much easier. The spotlight is not on you unless you look like some deformed sumhuman.

I stare back, sometimes I stare first.

I get stares so I know where you are coming from. This only happens if you are very ugly like me. I ignore it and don't stare back but I can still see it in my peripheral vision. Just ignore it and focus on the walk.

Alcoholism is a truecel trait :feelsokman:

Its turning me into a fucking alcoholic unironically, every time I go for a walk around town or to the gym I get the most weirded out stares from normies, it makes me so angry and I've already flippantly asked people in the street wtf they're staring at (I continue walking because I'm a pussy)

Idk how to cope with it tho, it actually hasn't gotten any easier since I noticed my first serious stares at 16, I'm 25 now and every stare I get still absolutely fucking burns me to my core and immediately makes me start thinking ER shit and I start wanting to go home to chug whisky and forget about it for a moment, when I'm drunk I can convince myself I'm not that bad looking or at least I can think about my subhumanity without wanting to fucking die, it just sucks man I can't cope with it anymore
E r

I know exactly how you feel. I've gotten it all; frowns, looks of disgust, aggressive stares, etc. Going out is purely a humiliating experience as a truecel.

I try to show some understanding, after all our faces naturally give them negative emotions. But it still pisses me off how rude and shitty people can be, just for being ugly

It piss me off so I do weird stuff on propose to trigger the normies more and one day I'm gonna become a pickpocket or something and learn how to steal rolexes an then they'll be too busy thinking im ugly to realise I rob them

Yes, the staring of normies/foids is suifuel. I use sunglasses and avoid looking at then. The bad thing is you can hear something agaisnt you so earpods is another solution.

I notice when I wear sunglases even when I enter into market the bullying decreases a lot.