Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to cope with the fact that I'm on the wrong side of the history?

theloneunit

theloneunit

Recruit
★★
despised for who am I and for my view on life and politics, replaced, likely going to die at world war 3 or nuclear war in 10 years or so.

Give your life to Jesus

The wrong side of history doesn't exist outside of your own values it just depends on what Jewish elites don't like. Be happy that you aren't a little goyzombie like everyone else :feelsthink:

If "liberal democracy" collapses (and there's a good chance it will: it's an extremely flawed system based on a foundation of lies) then suddenly you're on "the right side of history". The concept is moralistic and religious, it's like saying "God is with us".​

'sides of history' is just some abstract shit jfl

the real problem is that foids are denying you sex

despised for who am I and for my view on life and politics, replaced, likely going to die at world war 3 or nuclear war in 10 years or so.
If you go ER you will be on the right side of history just saying

(In videogame)

Who cares about history? No one will remember your name in a generation or two.

Who cares about history? No one will remember your name in a generation or two.
its not about leaving the mark on history. It's about having your place in life, in society, having the future. Because of my non-conforming views on lots of things (similiar to other residents of this site, no need to elaborate) I don't fit in therefore I'm getting thrown under the bus of history

Last edited: