Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How to cope with seeing teen couples

StonePath

StonePath

Greycel
God I used to be oblivious to them but now that I've started walking normally with my head up, I see them everywhere along with older couples.

Where are all the lonely men?

I am not in my fucking basement
I mean they don't bother leaving their house. They just wageslave then go back home. That's why you never see them around.

I mean they don't bother leaving their house. They just wageslave then go back home. That's why you never see them around.
That's my life but I go out at night for snacks.

And where do expect them to see?

I hate couples. At the gym late at night there are some obvious other incels working out. Foids don't go to the gym at 1 AM.

By not going outside

then expect to get mogged at every corner

Okay

Now that I think of it I never see any guys by themselves. I'm the only one.

Walked through the park in the evening the other day. There was a teen Chad with a teen high tier Becky snuggling in the little pavilion or whatever it's called, long bench with a roof. She was kind of alternative as well, with a leather jacket and Doc Martens - the kind of girl I used to like when I was that age. I just walked on by, 20 yards but a gigantic genetic gulf separated us.