Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to cope with labor slavery?

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★★
I'm going to have to look for a job again soon.

I know from experience that working life sucks.

I really have a hard time emotionally dealing with the fact that I have to be a slave to the capitalist system.

I try to process it internally but even suicidal thoughts arise in my head.

It's like if they offered me a cyanide pill to escape having to be a labor slave, I would think about it.

Characters like Unabomber come to mind, but what he did is irreplicable for 99.9% of humanity and he ended up in prison for life anyway.

It's as if I wanted to find solutions, but the only solution I see to escape the wageslave is death.

You can be a neet until your parents die, but even then you're going to have to leave that life behind and work to survive, so it's only a temporary shelter, and it only makes you feel stuck in a cave in the long-term.

I'm wondering about the same thing. What to do? Is the only solution really death?

There is no easy way out, at least you're getting some cash

Try to find either part time or easy work. Or find something to sell people and become rich.

Full time hard work will drain you and leave you even more incel.

I really have a hard time emotionally dealing with the fact that I have to be a slave to the capitalist system.

It's like if they offered me a cyanide pill to escape having to be a labor slave, I would think about it.

Characters like Unabomber come to mind, but what he did is irreplicable for 99.9% of humanity and he ended up in prison for life anyway.

It's as if I wanted to find solutions, but the only solution I see to escape the wageslave is death.

You can be a neet until your parents die, but even then you're going to have to leave that life behind and work to survive, so it's only a temporary shelter, and it only makes you feel stuck in a cave in the long-term.
maybe you can save up, and retire early while geomaxxing. Maybe become a landlord there since its cheap compared to where you live
assuming you live in a western country right now

maybe you can save up, and retire early while geomaxxing. Maybe become a landlord there since its cheap compared to where you live
assuming you live in a western country right now

I live in Latam where the salaries are African

You have to work at least 11 hours per day to save something.

oh oke, feel bad bro

but atleast you have nice weather right

idk how old you are, but maybe you can study something that allows you to work without working hard, like office job or even remotely from home

Try to find either part time or easy work. Or find something to sell people and become rich.

Yeah. I'm also looking for part time. Downside is I'm going to have to stay with my parents, as I won't make enough money for my own apartment.

idk how old you are, but maybe you can study something that allows you to work without working hard, like office job or even remotely from home

I'm studying, but it will be many years from now until I get my degree, and I'm already over 25,

tick tock

time is over

I can't spend another year being neet

I'm studying, but it will be many years from now until I get my degree, and I'm already over 25,

tick tock

time is over

oh oke, sorry to hear that man

tick tock

time is over

yh during summer vacation i worked fulltime, that was literall hell, i had no energy left to do anything, not even workout

Wageslaving is so brutal that I remember these years with horror.
It's literal hell.

yh during summer vacation i worked fulltime, that was literall hell, i had no energy left to do anything, not even workout

I know, I have experience in full-time jobs.

It is the most horrifying thing that can exist, it is literally legal torture

Wageslaving is so brutal that I remember these years with horror.
It's literal hell.

I think I'm traumatized

When I remember my experiences from years past I only think of death as an escape route.

If it was easy. Normshits usually reserve easy and stress-free jobs for women.

Last edited:
I think I'm traumatized

When I remember my experiences from years past I only think of death as an escape route.
Same.
It's either suicide or life of crime ( and very high risk of jail ).
There is no escape.
Unless you can work on your own ( like repairing something ).

Only the army will give you at least the slightest chance to rise in society to become some kind of high-class sergeant or perhaps even an officer. Otherwise, the social elevators have already collapsed: you will not become some kind of managing manager, because these managers have their own sons, whom they will push into these positions, you will not become an official if you do not have the necessary relatives.

The terrible truth is that we have returned to feudalism and if your father or mother is a doctor or lawyer, you are highly likely to become a doctor or lawyer too, because you will have connections in this environment through your father or mother, if your father is an official bureaucrat, then you are also highly likely to become one. If you come from a poor working-class family, then you have a 1-2% out of 100% chance of getting into the upper strata of society, and then mainly through military service.

The terrible truth is that we have returned to feudalism and if your father or mother is a doctor or lawyer, you are highly likely to become a doctor or lawyer too, because you will have connections in this environment through your father or mother, if your father is an official bureaucrat, then you are also highly likely to become one. If you come from a poor working-class family, then you have a 1-2% out of 100% chance of getting into the upper strata of society, and then mainly through military service.
Tecno-feudalism is here

You get used to wagecucking after a few months. It's daunting going back to work after being a NEET for a long time.