Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to cope with hair loss ?

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

nerd
★★
I still can't accept that my hair on top is becoming thin, it's become a psychosis for me. I take photos of my head every hour to check that the loss of hair follicles isn't accelerating and I try to convince myself that it's just an illusion. How can I be at peace with myself and stop thinking about it :cryfeels:

Hats helped me. If you can’t see or feel it, it isn't a problem.

my hairloss thankfully stopped at around 1.5 norwood, couldn't be happier

Hats and hoodies bro

my hairloss thankfully stopped at around 1.5 norwood, couldn't be happier
My hairline looks norwood 2 but it hasn't changed in years so I think I'm fine for now.

Minoxidil and derma stamp time

Minox and Fin asap + save for hair transplant

I still can't accept that my hair on top is becoming thin, it's become a psychosis for me. I take photos of my head every hour to check that the loss of hair follicles isn't accelerating and I try to convince myself that it's just an illusion. How can I be at peace with myself and stop thinking about it :cryfeels:
finna steride

My hairline looks norwood 2 but it hasn't changed in years so I think I'm fine for now.
I've started balding visibly about six years ago, had several seemingly massive waves of hairloss but thankfully my hairline still looks as it was around that time.

Last edited:
I've started balding visibily about six years ago, had several seemingly massive waves of hairloss but thankfully my hairline still looks as it was around that time.
Strange that it just stopped like that.

Im barely 21 and i have at least a norwood 2, maybe its even a 2.5, its so over. All my siblings have trash hairlines and so did my maternal grandpa, im guessing we got our hair genetics from him. Its over

Get on hair meds